Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sure it's been edited! Surely we aren't all such TCs we missed that detail?
I don’t think it has been. I recall something about an empty bowl. The white writing is hard to read. She was trying to prove the sharing idea however most kids that age will share. She was also not hiding as you can tell through Asher’s reactions.

As for her evening reset for someone who is home majority of the day she leaves a lot until the end of the day😂🤣 Why fold washing at that time of the night? Wouldn’t you clean the kitchen once dinner and dishes are away? Also she doesn’t really save on water and power putting her dishwasher in straight after dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In that 'sharing' reel Asher is like 'wtf is going on?', very much like the time she said she reads them books at breakfast time. Asher was definitely going 'wtf?' that time. Pimping out your kids on the daily Simmo, it's bullshit.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think it has been. I recall something about an empty bowl. The white writing is hard to read. She was trying to prove the sharing idea however most kids that age will share. She was also not hiding as you can tell through Asher’s reactions.

As for her evening reset for someone who is home majority of the day she leaves a lot until the end of the day😂🤣 Why fold washing at that time of the night? Wouldn’t you clean the kitchen once dinner and dishes are away? Also she doesn’t really save on water and power putting her dishwasher in straight after dinner.
Who vacuums and mops their home every night before bed?.

This list to me, is not a casual, "to do" list, this is a regimented "must do" list. Absolutely non negotiable; those are rather controlling words. Trent must leave this list for her when he's not there during the week.

She's saying, success the next day is dependant on.carrying out these tasks. That's sad. Sometimes relaxing and being with your family trumps having to appear perfect to the outside world. Sometimes, Simone, your house doesn't have to be tidy. What is the worst that might happen if it wasn't cleaned. Why is it important?. It isn't;, in 20 years you don't want your children to remind you, having a show home was more important to you than having happy children. That is what is really important.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If it wasn’t for the writing telling us what Asher had said not one person would be able to understand him. Also it doesn’t show how much of a sweet generous soul he is, he clearly checked Ryders bowl first to see what he had. I feel sick discussing a child as he’s such a cutie but simmo ALWAYS has to make out like she has the smartest kids, the most kindest kids etc etc
Love the reel shaming people into cleaning - fyi simmo some mums are so exhausted at the end of day working real jobs and looking after their kids that the last thing they feel like doing is a “house reset”
Get a grip you charity thieving saggy ass baboon! Everything about you, your marriage, your “looks”, your body is fake! Stop pretending you’re this superior being!

Reactions: 18
Her kids like the majority of the world at everyday normal kids. Nothing special so let them just be kids.
I’m off to empty my dishwasher and sort washing as I can’t afford to just put appliances on at any time of the day. I’m sure I’ll still succeed today in a full time job that has me out the house majority of the day yet I still have time to do things.

Reactions: 9
I don't get dragging bestie #12345 to the golf course PR event yesterday. Sue you don't even play, just proves what a try hard wannabe you are...

• Haha
In a months time it will be 1 year since your cycles last post. Is this one of the failed business’ you mentioned in your pity reel Simone?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't get dragging bestie #12345 to the golf course PR event yesterday. Sue you don't even play, just proves what a try hard wannabe you are...
Hahahaha this is randomly reminding me of “she doesn’t even go here!” from Mean Girls
1716843104704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But Trenti does play golf, so why didn't he go. 🤷

Being the high powered exec he is, wouldn't you think he'd jump at the chance to network and support his wife. I think this shows Trenti is no longer at home during the week, unless a scripted appearance is required to maintain the deception

Reactions: 10
Purely so she could tag herself at the
✨⭐rEmUeRa GoLf cLuB⭐✨ 🥴🥴

• Haha
When is Sue going to showcase her new favourite Kira10 shampoo & conditioner???? She has just topped up on her all time, amazing, fabulous long time ultimate Angel haircare products 🤭🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.