Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the claims that Trenti not living at home is the only thing I’ve seen the tattle detectives get wrong. No way is it over so soon, give it another few years at least 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just going to leave this here, Simone’s fav pose. We all know online isn’t real, but just incase some of us TC’s have forgotten 🫶🏼

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So who’s gonna tag Simmy in the comments on Sarah’s reel about the extensions? @simone_anderson are these the extensions you went with? Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And now pimping out Grandad for content. JFC she is just so foul 🤢
She’s just deplorable!
…runs out of her usual boring ass
✨⭐CoNteNt⭐✨ so it’s time to exploit her elderly family members for clicks and head pats! “Oh what a devine and selfless human being you are! Taking time out of your busy schedule of beauty appointments to grace your granddad with your presence! What a Saint, what an inspiration!” 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Simmy if you’re having a “Clean Meal” (you really need to start putting ad on these, every other influenza that has been sent them recently is plying by the rules! …or were you actually NOT gifted them and just pretending you were?? 😂) aaaanyway if you’re having on of these, what’s Tenti having? Where is he this eve? At his house?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Simmy if you’re having a “Clean Meal” (you really need to start putting ad on these, every other influenza that has been sent them recently is plying by the rules! …or were you actually NOT gifted them and just pretending you were?? 😂) aaaanyway if you’re having on of these, what’s Tenti having? Where is he this eve? At his house?
Do we think she prerecorded this, or is she more than happy to eat food almost two weeks past use by. I'm guessing, meal for one. Trenti isn't due home until Saturday for the weekly family visits.

Screenshot_20240528_215854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“…nothing really matters at the end of the day other than our health and our relationships…”

So why buy thousands of bots to make it look like you have a huge following? Why steal money from Women’s Refuge, from people who really need it, to fund your wannabe extravagant lifestyle? Why flaunt your completely unrealistic #gifted daily existence when we’re in a horrendous cost of living crisis and people are struggling to afford basis necessities? If none of it matters, why do you do it?

Does he know what you’ve done? The lies you’ve told? What you’ve stolen? Would you finally regret your actions if he knew?

Make it make sense, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Simone follows Danae so that’s where she probably learns these tips!
She started following her a while back when it was mentioned here. Simone spends all morning filming content. Which is why it’s always done in her bedroom because you can’t see windows. It’s not about the good light. All pre-recorded. Why do you think she plans what to wear for the week?

Reactions: 5
I think the claims that Trenti not living at home is the only thing I’ve seen the tattle detectives get wrong. No way is it over so soon, give it another few years at least 🤪
Yeah, I think he just prefers to spend all his time at work so he doesn’t need to be around her. I think this week he’s away for a trip and that’s why Wendy has come to stay as heaven forbid Simone look after her perfect angels on her own.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I think he just prefers to spend all his time at work so he doesn’t need to be around her. I think this week he’s away for a trip and that’s why Wendy has come to stay as heaven forbid Simone look after her perfect angels on her own.
I thought Wendy had a full time job? But she seems to look after Asher and Ryder a lot, and as she lives in different city to the Fart household, that must be inconvenient? Or does she work part time for Embrace?

Nah, forget all that, I see she says she now works part time for Embrace. So she obviously has plenty of time for other activities, as we know that Embrace appears to be doing it tough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see she's finally put something up about Palestine, along with the rest of influencer-dom. Too little, too late mate

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Scammone I wanna hear you say the title of the book the cash kids have been gifted. Go on.... Dare ya....if trenti still lives at home, you will

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.