Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes but we know it wouldn’t look like this in real. All her filters here tell a different story.
Just like the cringy videos of them dancing (both lack rhythm)🤦
Those jeans definitely fit differently in her vid and that top is just tragic - why not put a cami underneath - she really just is such a try hard & wants everyone to look at her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s an aifrier?
Losers supporting losers 🙄🙄
Why do people think Simbo invented cooking eggs this way?!
And the absolute AUDACITY she has reposting when people make “her” recipes, yet she will NEVER credit the actual creator in her posts! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’ll eat my hat if “that ass needs its own zip code” isn’t in the next pity reel!!!!!
What I don’t get is why pretend you’re not what you are, big ass, saggy bits the majority of us have them and whereas some don’t like their saggy bits and big asses we don’t lie about them. But then it is Scuntmoan and we all see daily the lies and bullshit so at the end of the day no surprises there

Reactions: 9
I think Simone knows.

She probably thought "she change him"

He saw Simone as a leg up into the influencer/acting world he so wanted to get into.

Now they are caught in another deception. Simone won't let go because she doesn't want to admit what she knows, and without Trentis salary, she might have to get a real job.

We only see Trent at the weekend now; has she opened the closet door during the week
Never forget his Starnow profile, finger guns and all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I was trying to hunt this down to post. Thank you❤

Looking at his CV
I think he might need to amend his weight🤔
Still learning English but an expert at classical music. Would love to hear and watch Trenti play at an expert level

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I was trying to hunt this down to post. Thank you❤

Looking at his CV
I think he might need to amend his weight🤔
Still learning English but an expert at classical music. Would love to hear and watch Trenti play at an expert level
And his hair colour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I do beg your pardon!
Just like she’s a ✨⭐nAtuRaL bLoNdE⭐✨ with no extensions. Doesn’t edit her photos and never prerecords her content! Right? 😉🤥
And actually drinks all those drinks 😂
---
So he’s never been able to close his mouth and smile !!! Who approved this photo 🤢
---
And his hair colour 🤣
How long ago was this taken ! I know nothing about male balding -( my husband at 50 still had a full head of hair) but how dud he go from this to his current situation ? I’m surprised he hasn’t done plugs like Levi and Christian ! Or is that because he doesn’t have hair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I never knew trenty wanted to be an actor! Makes sense as to why he shacked up with lard ass. He thought she’d bring him fame and fortune

Reactions: 8
.... wtf? Home baked... at the bakery?
This is her attempt at a sense of humour…🫠🫠
With SO many “quick and easy HiGh PrOtEiN, LoW cArB recipes that come together in 20 minutes!” in her repertoire, surely there is no need to visit a bakery because she could have rustled something up just like that!

Reactions: 14
This is her attempt at a sense of humour…🫠🫠
With SO many “quick and easy HiGh PrOtEiN, LoW cArB recipes that come together in 20 minutes!” in her repertoire, surely there is no need to visit a bakery because she could have rustled something up just like that!
I truly couldn't tell if this was sarcasm or not lol. Also nvm needing to make a fresh batch of anything, doesn't she have like a supermarkets worth of meal-prepped food in her freezer?! 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.