Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My body naturally tells me to do my housework at 9pm I still get it done though 🤣
I currently have a floordtobe and my daughter is having a sleepover so I spend the day hideing up ( like tiding up but you put all your crap into bags and hide it somewhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I currently have a floordtobe and my daughter is having a sleepover so I spend the day hideing up ( like tiding up but you put all your crap into bags and hide it somewhere)
I see videos all the time about how you get the most of your cleaning done in the 30 minutes before someone arrives and it’s 100% true literally because of this 😂
I bet you still know where everything is and don’t have to go hunting through 50 vaguely labelled opaque containers to find it 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The video of them at the table with the Dellars, Trent is shovelling food onto his plate and Simmo is posing 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Who is this family? Never seen them before 🤔
Wonder how much Simon had to pay them to put the candles on the cake for her ....oh one orchard? ok coming right up 😂🥴🤪😝
---
The video of them at the table with the Dellars, Trent is shovelling food onto his plate and Simmo is posing 🙄🙄🙄
Haha yes she's like "hold it, hold it, suck in, chin up, fake smile"

• Sick
Reactions: 6
why does worker #2 not have any GUNboots Sue? All your farm visits/stays you'd think you'd BUY him some 🤭 they're not that expensive...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Who is this family? Never seen them before 🤔
Wonder how much Simon had to pay them to put the candles on the cake for her ....oh one orchard? ok coming right up 😂🥴🤪😝
---

Haha yes she's like "hold it, hold it, suck in, chin up, fake smile"
The Dellars are another bunch of wanna be influencers. They started their ‘fame’ with their reno projects, which they turned into airbnbs. They recently tried to turn their main house into an airbnb while they wanted to travel around, but that clearly hasn’t worked as Christina has had to backtrack to doing makeup again in her home ‘studio’. And their ‘tv series’ for wannabe Chip and Joanna Gaines hasn’t really gained any traction.

Times are tough when you grift for a living.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Back home and the car has been through the car wash. The gunboats have been through the dishwasher. Must be time for dinner in the bath and bed!

• Haha
I see videos all the time about how you get the most of your cleaning done in the 30 minutes before someone arrives and it’s 100% true literally because of this 😂
I bet you still know where everything is and don’t have to go hunting through 50 vaguely labelled opaque containers to find it 🙃
Oh absolutely I know that exactly what bag everything is in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I absolutely love that everyone BUT Simone is aware that her husband is so clearly gay 🤣🤣🤣 men who are gay will absolutely marry women so they can have kids and will put on the act like they’re straight when in reality they definitely bat for the other team

Reactions: 6
Back home and the car has been through the car wash. The gunboats have been through the dishwasher. Must be time for dinner in the bath and bed!
I love how she can’t handle her car having a speck of mud on it. Got to keep that Remuera Tractor spotless!

• Haha
I love how she can’t handle her car having a speck of mud on it. Got to keep that Remuera Tractor spotless!
Yet will wear her disgusting shoes inside and will “train” and not shower then cuddle with the workers! 🤮 make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I absolutely love that everyone BUT Simone is aware that her husband is so clearly gay 🤣🤣🤣 men who are gay will absolutely marry women so they can have kids and will put on the act like they’re straight when in reality they definitely bat for the other team
I think Simone knows.

She probably thought "she change him"

He saw Simone as a leg up into the influencer/acting world he so wanted to get into.

Now they are caught in another deception. Simone won't let go because she doesn't want to admit what she knows, and without Trentis salary, she might have to get a real job.

We only see Trent at the weekend now; has she opened the closet door during the week

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.