Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why everything has to be done before 7am. I get cleaning with kids following you around is annoying but they aren't around. Stay in bed and get up when the kids wake up
But her body naturally tells her wake up at 4am😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't understand why everything has to be done before 7am. I get cleaning with kids following you around is annoying but they aren't around. Stay in bed and get up when the kids wake up
She has a martyr complex. She likes to show everyone she's so capable and no one else can do it. Thats why she has to tell everyone she gets up so early, gets everything done. Where's Trent, why can't he get up?
And still in her black leggings, noice🤢

Reactions: 9
Oooh ok here we go! 🙄🙄
Trying to post about this brand “organically” yesterday before posting this giveaway! 🫠
Lol Simon, YOU ARE SO BAD AT YOUR “JOB”!!! 🥴🫠🥴
She’s so lazy! Look at hers compared to cousin Simpleton’s!
As mentioned, Erin is also not great at this stuff but least she TRIES!

View attachment 2952216
Notice she never mentions the product name. She obviously can’t pronounce vamoose or she’s worried she’ll say it wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Simone, for today’s recipe you seem to have left a tiny piece of the original recipe behind with your ✨creative adjustments✨… I’ll leave you to find it though and perhaps when you edit it, you might like to mention the person who “inspired” this one…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Hi Simone, for today’s recipe you seem to have left a tiny piece of the original recipe behind with your ✨creative adjustments✨… I’ll leave you to find it though and perhaps when you edit it, you might like to mention the person who “inspired” this one…
Maths really isn’t her strong point is it

• Haha
So you already own a shitload of Frank Green bottles in black, but you now have to have white ones.

Get farked. I'll stick with my $15 Decor insulated bottle that does exactly the same thing.

• Sick
So you already own a shitload of Frank Green bottles in black, but you now have to have white ones.

Get farked. I'll stick with my $15 Decor insulated bottle that does exactly the same thing.

Since when has she had Frank Green?

Reactions: 2
L
Notice she never mentions the product name. She obviously can’t pronounce vamoose or she’s worried she’ll say it wrong
Lol I did notice that!! 🫠🫠
“I used to use Frend but now I use uuuh…..this” 🥴🥴
Dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How condescending was her comment about getting outside help to clean their help. We don’t usually get people in because it’s never to our standard that’s why we don’t have a cleaner.
You don’t have a cleaner as you’re home all day and it’s pretty easy for you to do!

Reactions: 13
A house clean with extras for 5 hours does not cost $700....... I think someone had a discount in exchange for stories plus a giveaway. Why would she promote it so much or is the carpet clean in a few weeks free?

Reactions: 8
Dunno why…..how can you duck up Vamoose?
Anyone with half a brain would just look up YouTube or TikTok to see how everyone else says it and then they would know how to pronounce it in their own videos.
Not Simone though. She just proves once again that she’s a crappy and lazy influencer.

Anyone with half a brain would just look up YouTube or TikTok to see how everyone else says it and then they would know how to pronounce it in their own videos.
Not Simone though. She just proves once again that she’s a crappy and lazy influencer.
My local New World is even doing a giveaway of this stuff on their Facebook page!
Simmy there’s literally people on every platform telling you how to pronounce it, a super quick search would have given you your answer! 🙄🙄

• Haha
My local New World is even doing a giveaway of this stuff on their Facebook page!
Simmy there’s literally people on every platform telling you how to pronounce it, a super quick search would have given you your answer! 🙄🙄
I haven’t looked into it but is it pronounced the way it looks? Or is that too easy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A house clean with extras for 5 hours does not cost $700....... I think someone had a discount in exchange for stories plus a giveaway. Why would she promote it so much or is the carpet clean in a few weeks free?
I had a quote for half my house to be washed which i think would be similar size to hers. No gutters or any of the extras she's going on about. Quote was $500. So pretty sure she's got a deal and is just misleading people with the cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.