Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biish please! This is not a real message! Mi know you think everyone is a TC, but it’s clearly very obvious what containers these are! 🫠🫠
You need to make your attempts to 🎣 for free stuff less obvious! 🥴🥴

IMG_0926.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do these people not shop in Coles or Woolworths or Big W etc..............where lo and behold.......they sell SISTEMA CONTAINERS!

Reactions: 8
Oh I don’t know, maybe you could try the Women’s Refuge?? 😡

IMG_0927.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the pills really don’t work. Does the company know?
I did message them and of course NO RESPONSE
---
Silly me I went back to their IG and guess what…I’m blocked 😂😂
---
I just got straight into my westpac account on my work computer
---

Anyway...
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a disgrace. But, with respect, I'm not going to be commenting on whether or not that story is true about the sexual assault.

Just saying 10 years ago in technology it was quite different.
I’m shook that you think it was a sexual assault..Simmy is not capable of telling the truth and a wee birdy known by both Tent and Scammy has also said it never happened. Honestly Simmy wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I've only had to do 2 FA for large purchases usuallly.
For unusual activity, like logging in to an unrecognised device that you've never logged in to before and making a transfer would flag for 2FA.
Some banks do a 2FA code when you're transferring to a new payee too. There's so many different things that can make a 2FA code needed. Logging into some random persons phone, or logging in on a random phone and making a transfer would flag for 2FA. Depends how the bank has this set up with their security. Also certain things like IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and your log in history on certain networks come in to play. Cyber security is complicated but websites and apps can read a lot of data about you from your device and connections and can tell if it's an unusual log in.

Every time I've got a new phone and tried to log in to internet banking it asks for a code via text.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
---

Silly me I went back to their IG and guess what…I’m blocked 😂😂
---

I’m shook that you think it was a sexual assault..Simmy is not capable of telling the truth and a wee birdy known by both Tent and Scammy has also said it never happened. Honestly Simmy wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in the face.
How do you know S & T? You seem to know a lot!

Reactions: 2
Not Erin doing a giveaway with the cleaning stuff Simon “casually” mentioned the other day!
She’s so damn inauthentic! …making up some story about her dirty outdoor furniture 🙄🙄
Do we think she was also sent this stuff, was supposed to do a giveaway for her followers but decided to keep it herself?!

View attachment 2951794
Oooh ok here we go! 🙄🙄
Trying to post about this brand “organically” yesterday before posting this giveaway! 🫠
Lol Simon, YOU ARE SO BAD AT YOUR “JOB”!!! 🥴🫠🥴
She’s so lazy! Look at hers compared to cousin Simpleton’s!
As mentioned, Erin is also not great at this stuff but least she TRIES!

IMG_0938.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see we gained 2k followers in 2 days.........
By we I mean Sue, just encase there was confusion. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I just got straight into my westpac account on my work computer
---

Anyway...
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a disgrace. But, with respect, I'm not going to be commenting on whether or not that story is true about the sexual assault.

Just saying 10 years ago in technology it was quite different.
As much as I agree with technology! Hee internet banking would have been able to say who she paid ! She could have told the police that info and the taxi driver could have been found and they would have been able to find where abouts she was picked up ! I get she was embarrassed or whatever but why did she not get a rape kit done ?

Reactions: 17
Usually anything Erin gets sent Sue does too - the B Grade influencers- but Erin always promotes whatever it is, even if it is done badly, but she still does it.

How does Sue get paid if she doesnt tag...

You have zero fashion sense, that is an awful top...
That top is horrific and the videos showing the back of it it's just hideous like something from the early 2000s when we thought we looked cool but we didn't lol 😂

Oooh ok here we go! 🙄🙄
Trying to post about this brand “organically” yesterday before posting this giveaway! 🫠
Lol Simon, YOU ARE SO BAD AT YOUR “JOB”!!! 🥴🫠🥴
She’s so lazy! Look at hers compared to cousin Simpleton’s!
As mentioned, Erin is also not great at this stuff but least she TRIES!

View attachment 2952216
A natural blonde 👱‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sheep followers are chatty Cathys today hey Simon! You’ve been definitely didn’t send them to yourself sent so many messages today! 🥴🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Six stories this morning and not a single ‘ad’ in sight 😑😑😑😑
It’s a middle finger to us TC and the Advertising Standards Authority.

Us TC need to remember that rules do not apply to superior beings like Simone. Nor do morals.

• Angry
  • Sad
I don't understand why everything has to be done before 7am. I get cleaning with kids following you around is annoying but they aren't around. Stay in bed and get up when the kids wake up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.