Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Erin doing a giveaway with the cleaning stuff Simon “casually” mentioned the other day!
She’s so damn inauthentic! …making up some story about her dirty outdoor furniture 🙄🙄
Do we think she was also sent this stuff, was supposed to do a giveaway for her followers but decided to keep it herself?!

IMG_0922.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Not Erin doing a giveaway with the cleaning stuff Simon “casually” mentioned the other day!
She’s so damn inauthentic! …making up some story about her dirty outdoor furniture 🙄🙄
Do we think she was also sent this stuff, was supposed to do a giveaway for her followers but decided to keep it herself?!

View attachment 2951794
And this is one of many reasons why she needs to get in the bin. Nothing is genuine with Simone.

Reactions: 6
And this is one of many reasons why she needs to get in the bin. Nothing is genuine with Simone.
Usually anything Erin gets sent Sue does too - the B Grade influencers- but Erin always promotes whatever it is, even if it is done badly, but she still does it.

How does Sue get paid if she doesnt tag...

You have zero fashion sense, that is an awful top...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2951794
Time to message the company

Reactions: 4
What’s the story behind the “gang rape” I must have missed this 🫣🫣
Here is a snippet of her dramatic rape oops gang bang
---
I think this is a prime example of what happens when you lie and lose the trust of the public. Everything you do is now under scrutiny and people don’t believe that you’re telling the truth.

She has done that all by herself.
There are so many HOLES in this story and “things” that don’t add up. Seriously I don’t know how this book was actually published

Attachments

Last edited:
Why is every original recipe going to be our “new obsession”, DimSim?

And what’s with giggling after taking a bite/mouthful? I clearly need more overnight oats in my life - I didn’t realise I was missing out on such hilarity 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Look.......................Trent's in the bedroom.

Only time he's there LOL

1716427166722.png

• Haha
Why is every original recipe going to be our “new obsession”, DimSim?

And what’s with giggling after taking a bite/mouthful? I clearly need more overnight oats in my life - I didn’t realise I was missing out on such hilarity 😆
Good gruef
---
Proving her hair is real 😂 she is a loser. Answers to us everyday
because her hair is fine she has a mini weft. Her “salon” told me

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck. Seriously Simone do you atually think that is good?? What are you showing us??
1st photo hair is down but oh tit no it doesn't show off my scar so I better sweep my hair over my shoulder, oh but hang on now it doesn't look as long so I better flick a little back again, and I must show a side on of my boob almost falling out. 100% bet she did not leave the house the top today, without something overtop.
Maybe she should train to be a cop...you know....get better work stories. 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup................it'll be about the loose skin on her stomach.
And the post where she was asked herself who performed her surgery. She's angling for more work to be done. Tagged the surgeon for her 400000 bots to see.
---
What the duck. Seriously Simone do you atually think that is good?? What are you showing us??
1st photo hair is down but oh tit no it doesn't show off my scar so I better sweep my hair over my shoulder, oh but hang on now it doesn't look as long so I better flick a little back again, and I must show a side on of my boob almost falling out. 100% bet she did not leave the house the top today, without something overtop.
Maybe she should train to be a cop...you know....get better work stories. 🥱🥱🥱
It's like she doesn't know how to dress herself. Seriously bad advert for That top.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
I see she still has the gifted Robinhood washing machine that apparently was stuffed. Guess you haven’t replaced it as you weren’t offered a free one Simone?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here is a snippet of her dramatic rape oops gang bang
---

There are so many HOLES in this story and “things” that don’t add up. Seriously I don’t know how this book was actually published
The fact she "remembers" she paid the taxi via internet banking screams lies to me. How do you remember such details when others are hazy....oh that's right, when you make it up. 🥴🤪
Also joking about having your coffee spiked when you say that's what lead to the "gang bang" 🤔 you'd probably not find that funny hey Simon, if it actually had happened to you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Still same? Will have to find a much older post though, maybe the laundry reno? What tit itself though cos dryer is different, hard to tell with washing machine.

May 2024
1716435618525.png

Nov 2022
1716435711214.png

1716435740937.png

1716435787492.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This was over 10 years ago...
2FA has been around for longer than 10 years. Started in mid 2000’s. Really took off in 2010s.
My banks have had some sort of 2FA for as long as I can remember. A code via text since the early days. Internet banking has always needed to be secure.

MFA and 2FA have been around for longer than 10 years. My banks have had some sort of MFA or 2FA for as long as I can remember.
I just got straight into my westpac account on my work computer
---

Anyway...
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a disgrace. But, with respect, I'm not going to be commenting on whether or not that story is true about the sexual assault.

Just saying 10 years ago in technology it was quite different.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
---

Anyway...
Don't get me wrong, I think she's a disgrace. But, with respect, I'm not going to be commenting on whether or not that story is true about the sexual assault.

Just saying 10 years ago in technology it was quite different.
There could be a few reasons for this. If you’ve logged in before on your work computer and it's a “trusted device”, if you are logging in from an IP or internet connection you would normally log in from on other devices it wouldn’t prompt. Westpac has a 24/7 team who monitors activity and would send messages if there’s any unusual activity like log ins.
If you were to log in from some randoms phone at some weird time to transfer log in it would definitely raise flags and prompt some kind of verification. This could even prompt once the transfer is made as its recognised its not from a normal device or connection.

Neither am I, I’m just stating there is a hole there as 2FA and bank security has been around for a very long time. BNZ has physical log in cards for 2FA that have been around for more than 15 years.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.