Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's getting her a bunch of engagement, to be fair. Far more than she usually gets despite having almost 400k 'followers'.
The jokes on her though as she’s replying to majority of the comments with a ❤ and emoji’s don’t count as engagement 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Trish Peng gift her the engagement dress? Did she also gift Simone a wedding dress?

“We’re so inspired by Simone and her passion to give back” 🫠

The New Zealand Women’s Refuge 👀👀👀😡😡😡

I bet Trish Peng was horrified when she found out that the money did not find its way to The New Zealand Women’s Refuge.
I think those framed things are made with offcuts of their material? I see Gracie Taylor/Hitchcock was gifted one the other day too

Reactions: 5
She tried to sell the wedding dress but no one wanted it or to pay what she was asking. She gave it away in a competition, I had a couple of friends who entered and I so wanted to tell them that she's not worthy of their following, or anyones.

Reactions: 8
The home that her brother owns is beautiful isn’t it? Imagine having a house that you can make a home and settle in and be happy. With no need to go out or away on weekend trips. Then being able to host your family for lovely big meals because you want their company not just because you need a baby sitter the following day.

Even if that home isn’t his forever home he’s obviously enjoying life and making the most of what he has before his kids grow up.

Reactions: 13
She said once that she was going to sell her wedding dres and donate money to alzheimers nz but I doubt that happened either

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It's the lowest of low seeing the likes of Simone enticing followers to buy, "knowing" the proceeds go to charity. But where are the receipts. Receipts or it never happened.

Boujee Jess is following in Simones footsteps puts up auctions, then tells everyone she's made a random donation. But no proof or evidence. Random blurry screen.

But again, where do these influencers hide the receipts😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Trish Peng gift her the engagement dress? Did she also gift Simone a wedding dress?

“We’re so inspired by Simone and her passion to give back” 🫠

The New Zealand Women’s Refuge 👀👀👀😡😡😡

I bet Trish Peng was horrified when she found out that the money did not find its way to The New Zealand Women’s Refuge.
I think Trish really doesn’t care about the company she keeps and is just all about expanding her business.
She gifts dresses to arseholes and nicer people equally…. I mean she’s besties with Flappy gave Simon her dress but then also gave Gracie Taylor, @tastefullytash and other less annoying problematic influenzas dresses as well sooo 🤷‍♀️

What a shapeless dress…..at least she doesn’t have to photoshop the thigh gap.
---
Ah, thats better.
I bet her kids ECE teachers dislike her. They would take so long to get on, laces come undone and kids can't do them back up not to mention how bad they are for their growing feet
---
Simmy your story implies you are staying at your brother's tonight. Will I see you out in the wild tomorrow morning at the waiau pa Market?
And tell us who is doing the row the boat with Ryder in your clip? You cut their face off. Was it tenty? He wasn't wearing his wedding ring 👀
---
I bet her kids ECE teachers dislike her. They would take so long to get on, laces come undone and kids can't do them back up not to mention how bad they are for their growing feet
---
Simmy your story implies you are staying at your brother's tonight. Will I see you out in the wild tomorrow morning at the waiau pa Market?
And tell us who is doing the row the boat with Ryder in your clip? You cut their face off. Was it tenty? He wasn't wearing his wedding ring 👀
Or clevedon farmers markets on the way home? Let me know which one you are going to and I'll be sure to pack a lollipop and $5 for the boys 😘

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
No,.no wedding ring🤔..And why wouldn't she show Trenti. Making it look less and less like he's actually around, full time now.

Better get those lollipops and cash ready. You never know when you might run into Simone and the boys

Sad sad Sue.... couldnt go a weekend without exploiting your children

AD AD AD... while your brothers kid's are dressed like normal happy little humans.

Please can you do a reel of how to clean boots & clothing after being out in country land. Hope Tenti gets you a fishy 😉

• Haha
Imagine dressing your toddlers in Givenchy and Dolce and Gabbana beanies 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a knob.
It's sad because they probably don't wear them and longer than it takes to film. Have to be pristine for re- sale.

How is she trying to be relatable to other parents. She tries to curate an image of prosperity, when the actuality is it's all sponsored. The true reality is worker#1s little pants for day care. They aren't D&G. They are Warehouse.

Reactions: 8
Sad sad Sue.... couldnt go a weekend without exploiting your children

AD AD AD... while your brothers kid's are dressed like normal happy little humans.

Please can you do a reel of how to clean boots & clothing after being out in country land. Hope Tenti gets you a fishy 😉
Gunboats** 😂😂🫠🫠

We don’t prerecord ✨⭐cOnTeNt⭐✨ you guys!
But we DO decide on what we’ll wear while away for the weekend. Then get dressed in said outfits, take OOTDs in mirror at home (lobotomy stare compulsory🙃) to post on the appropriate day!
….so much faffing about! 😳😳

• Haha
Imagine dressing your toddlers in Givenchy and Dolce and Gabbana beanies 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a knob.
I know right! When my friends and I see someone rock up with their kids head to toe in ugly designer labels we just roll our eyes and think what a try hard. Like who are you trying to impress?

I don’t see Simmo as someone who is wealthy. It’s like they are desperate to appear well off and keep up with the Joneses.

Reactions: 12
Ew she is recording during a movie...... No way Asher would be able to sit down after all that sugar and especially when he doesn't watch tv to start with. Love how she only shows herself with the two boys when infact someone else is there with her.

No scammy your gay Husband is not a tradie, nor is he hot or even near even good looking. 🤮🤢 he sells photocopies for a living 😂 the only type of hands he has are ones with paper cuts.
This vid is giving me Soph vibes how she peaks on her actually good looking husband.

you Only wish your gay closest husband was a tradie 🤭

and my husband would absolutely LOL at his gumboots 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.