Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This crotch shot was absolutely the last thing I wanted to be greeted with when I opened instagram this morning! 🤢
Why is her bench so low? Is she really just THAT tall??

IMG_0894.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This crotch shot was absolutely the last thing I wanted to be greeted with when I opened instagram this morning! 🤢

View attachment 2946590
Her bench must be awfully low. She’s only 2cm taller than I am. We live in a cookie cutter build and my crotch is well below the bench. Even if we were the same height it still wouldn’t be that bad.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Don't be a TC, we’ve been told hundreds of times that they both wake ✨nAtUrAlLy✨ at 4am, roaring and ready to tackle their busy days of photocopiers and gifted beauty treatments.
Why did she take WED tablets on a MON? She clearly does a shitload of pre recording now so she can fit in all those beauty treatments 🤭 so busy Sue.

Thanks for the washed GUNboat piccie too... love a mudroom 🧸

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’d have to be standing on something. A bench would result in her hunching over so much. Then again, that’ll explain why she needs so many back treatments.

Why wouldn’t you get a higher bench top???
---
Why did she take WED tablets on a MON? She clearly does a shitload of pre recording now so she can fit in all those beauty treatments 🤭 so busy Sue.

Thanks for the washed GUNboat piccie too... love a mudroom 🧸
Good pick up……..Miss I Don’t Pre-record Content.

Reactions: 11
She’d have to be standing on something. A bench would result in her hunching over so much. Then again, that’ll explain why she needs so many back treatments.

Why wouldn’t you get a higher bench top???
---
“Even though I’m an ✨⭐aThLeTe ⭐✨ you don’t need to play sports to get a sports massage” 🙄🙄 all you need is a teeny tiny bench!
---
Oh so THATS why you set up your camera and record these “candid” moments!
….sure Jan 🙄

IMG_0896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hope we don’t see her with a gifted piece of land from the brother to build their supposed dream home - seems to be a bit of focus over the past month re the bloody digger. We know without having an original bone in her body that she’d probably just copy his life too - can’t be anyone more successful in the fam than her!

Reactions: 9

View attachment 2946590
I have never heard anyone refer to it as an exercise session?!
Gym? Class? F45? Crossfit? Anything except Exercise Session.

Waiting for T to roll out of bed and pop over you mean

• Haha
I have never heard anyone refer to it as an exercise session?!
Gym? Class? F45? Crossfit? Anything except Exercise Session.

Waiting for T to roll out of bed and pop over you mean
It will because we gave her stick for calling it training, when they don't ever do anything so what were they training for??

Reactions: 7
Oh bless Simone, in her latest story she forgot to share the women's refuge she stole from. That's part of your journey too hun

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh wow 🤢🤮🤢 such a fake wannabe existence of life...

BOTS your friends forever

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.