Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No pink shirts, maybe she reached out to Cotton On and they dismissed her... doubtful, but is it possible.... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sooooooo gutted. Been holding out for a pity reel since forever - and it happened the day I was too busy to check IG. Talk about FOMO!!
Ahh whoops - I found it now - fancy using your children ( aka workers) as the front shot to gain the engagement in the post. Clearly didn’t add any comments about her frauding WR. Keeps that WELL hid from the delusional followers

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Now that you’ve posted all the comments made about your appearance which were posted on a website, not directly to you as you are trying to imply, can you please do a reel that includes all the comments asking you to provide the receipts for the charity you defrauded?
Thanks ✌🏼

Reactions: 18
Here's a 'bullying' post for ya next reel Simple Simone... YOU'RE A CUNTY LYING CHARITY THIEF!!

Ever heard the saying 'what people think of me is none of my business'? Those comments weren't directly sent to you, they were about you, grow the duck up you vapid moron.

The only person wearing a pink shirt is gonna be Trent 🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thats what I thought
---

Or gave it away cos no one wanted to buy it for 3k
Didn’t Trish Peng gift her the engagement dress? Did she also gift Simone a wedding dress?

“We’re so inspired by Simone and her passion to give back” 🫠

The New Zealand Women’s Refuge 👀👀👀😡😡😡

I bet Trish Peng was horrified when she found out that the money did not find its way to The New Zealand Women’s Refuge.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s interesting seeing who comments on Simones pity reels. I don’t see comments from family or many of her besties. A lot of other influencers don’t seem to comment either. I wonder if it’s because they know where the messages are actually coming from and don’t agree with how she is trying to spin it?

Reactions: 22
It’s interesting seeing who comments on Simones pity reels. I don’t see comments from family or many of her besties. A lot of other influencers don’t seem to comment either. I wonder if it’s because they know where the messages are actually coming from and don’t agree with how she is trying to spin it?
It's getting her a bunch of engagement, to be fair. Far more than she usually gets despite having almost 400k 'followers'.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

Lucy Scanlan wrote “I couldn’t spend a day in your dm’s”, and considering she is one of Simmo’s besties, this just feels like she is trying to reiterate the message that Simone is spreading, that these messages were sent to her directly.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wouldn't you be EmBarassed to be frantically posting & tagging family for content at your nephews 2nd birthday 😔😒😐

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Didn’t Trish Peng gift her the engagement dress? Did she also gift Simone a wedding dress?

“We’re so inspired by Simone and her passion to give back” 🫠

The New Zealand Women’s Refuge 👀👀👀😡😡😡

I bet Trish Peng was horrified when she found out that the money did not find its way to The New Zealand Women’s Refuge.
So why does she still fawn over Simone. You would have thought, knowing what Simone did, she wouldn't associate with her. Trish, using Simone for engagement is nothing more than enabling behavior. No ethics.
---
Where has her pointy chin gone🤔
Screenshot_20240518-103323_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240518-103642_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So why does she still fawn over Simone. You would have thought, knowing what Simone did, she wouldn't associate with her. Trish, using Simone for engagement is nothing more than enabling behavior. No ethics.
---
Where has her pointy chin gone🤔
View attachment 2942557
View attachment 2942559
I assume, then, that Trish Peng has swallowed Simone’s version of the truth. Or it’s possible she knows the actual facts but prefers to overlook them as it benefits her business to do so.

How does Trish Peng interact with Simone? Purely on Instagram?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.