Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why we no post the pity reel to tiktok
Is is because the comments on there would be brutal lol

P.s. that's a very fast and loose definition of sticky beef
Screenshot_2024-05-17-15-16-15-91_50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This comment. Deranged much? Jesus.
Wonder how long it took her to do that, I tried and missed a shitload. Goes wayyyy to fast because its full of 'She' and 'Sue' dead giveaway to those who know. And most of them are said in comment format, not sent to the person directly, again another dead giveaway. Gotta do it fast so the truth can't be figured out aye.
Also if your doing a reel about Pink shirt day and standing up against bullies, wouldn't you think you might,... you know ...WEAR A PINK SHIRT. 🤨😒

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Dim Sim, saw this tiktok and thought of you. We all know Embarass isn't a good income stream. We all know you're irrelevant and fighting hard to stay relevant. It's also obvious your influencing isn't bringing in money these days. Probably time to get a real job hun xoxo

---
The fact that she has the time to sit there and send herself messages with content from tattle and compile them all for a pity reel is kind of funny. Proves she have nothing better to do with her time! While Trenti is out working she's sitting at home sending messages to herself and screenshotting them to put in her video.

Also I feel like if she had said these were from tattle and it was clear she goes out of her way looking for and reading all the comments and they weren't just being posted on her pages people wouldn't feel as bad.
You're mentally ill Simone, who else in the world goes out to pick out some comments out of thousands to control a narrative that you're the victim to make people feel bad for you. I don't see the big influencers or celebrites spending their time making pity reels like this. It's bleeping sad. Simone you really need professional help. Here's some psychiatrists you should reach out to, use the code "tattlebulliedmecauseimacuntwhostolefromcharity" to get 20% off!

She has 2 investment properties and a hair and make up business for this reason, don't you know? :p:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Simone has just started to follow this account, which we all know means she is probably about to promote them.

Tell me Simone, why would you promote this when you have your own cleaning products company?
This maybe the new “nada” stuff ?? Wasn’t she talking to them the other day
---
Wonder how long it took her to do that, I tried and missed a shitload. Goes wayyyy to fast because its full of 'She' and 'Sue' dead giveaway to those who know. And most of them are said in comment format, not sent to the person directly, again another dead giveaway. Gotta do it fast so the truth can't be figured out aye.
Also if your doing a reel about Pink shirt day and standing up against bullies, wouldn't you think you might,... you know ...WEAR A PINK SHIRT. 🤨😒
She’d have to pay $25 for it 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This comment. Deranged much? Jesus.
Bet she was messaging herself. She has that trait of vomiting around bad things, flash back to the Mosque murders and her response (so she said). I honestly find it hard to believe much of which she posts. It's like shes constantly talking to herself.

Reactions: 13
“Verma-silly”

Uhhhhh TC, that’s pronounced ver-mah-chelli”

Tell me you have no idea what goes into these recipes without telling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooooh we have a new pity reel! Happy Friday TC's!
I haven’t been on here in ages and I’m mad MAD at myself because I didn’t get a mention :D Simone where is the donation you money hungry stealing trash of a woman. You are so pathetic you can’t even deal with real life criticism about the cunty things you’ve done, let alone a few comments holding you accountable do you and your friends even know what that word means? Probably not cos birds of a feather and all that 🦅🪶
---
Why we no post the pity reel to tiktok
Is is because the comments on there would be brutal lol

P.s. that's a very fast and loose definition of sticky beefView attachment 2940831
She’s probably referring to herself and her sticky beef flaps

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I haven’t been on here in ages and I’m mad MAD at myself because I didn’t get a mention :D Simone where is the donation you money hungry stealing trash of a woman. You are so pathetic you can’t even deal with real life criticism about the cunty things you’ve done, let alone a few comments holding you accountable do you and your friends even know what that word means? Probably not cos birds of a feather and all that 🦅🪶
---

She’s probably referring to herself and her sticky beef flaps
Haha that would be vomit inducing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love the pity reel Simone! I especially love how none of you are wearing pink shirts. You didn’t plan that well, did you!? 😂

Now that you’ve done one for the comments about your looks, now do a sequel pity reel for the tattle comments about your scammy personality, your crappy and dangerous overexposure of your kids to sex bots online and your completely absent morals! Can’t wait to see you share the comments about the receipts! Coz we’re all totally wrong thinking you poached that money, aren’t we?
…aren’t we?

Reactions: 16
I know I’m SO annoying with my constant
✨⭐uPpEr & LoWeRcAsE⭐✨” comments, but NO ONE sending her messages directly would use this format!
…sooo I definitely recognised some of mine lol.
Simmy if you’re going to pretend things you read here are being sent to you - next time don’t be so ✨⭐RiP tit & bUsT⭐✨ put in a bit more effort and format them correctly to fit your narrative! 😂🤭🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.