Simone Anderson #50 Simone’s bot buying won’t cut the mustard, all her brand deals are turning to custard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably a thick bleep! But why do some of the messages on her new pity reel look like she’s screen shot them from somewhere like I don’t know maybe tattle?? And made out like they’ve been sent directly to her. 🙃🙃 I’d love to know how long that reel took to make simmo!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine copy and pasting those into messages 🤡
If her TC followers have a brain they'll work out 90% of them aren't worded directly to her, they're just comments made about her.. That's why they run through so fast, so they can't read them properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, Simone found the worker like this..he climbed in and pulled those toys on top..yeah right😔.

Another example of Scammy USING her children to boost engagement.

RUN SHEET - #2 in basket - FEEL GOOD POST

#2 worker to be put in basket ( no crying)
Once ssituate, toys to be put upon and around #2
*must have nanas toy visible central to camera shot" rationale - to prove not binned
#2 is given one rehearsal - must laugh, no crying
Upon the word ACTION, #2 is to behave as instructed REASONING - to show a happy child
No more than three attempts
#2 is to be told "good boy" upon successful completion, a snack may be appropriate recompense

Screenshot_20240517-095011_Facebook.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, another pity reel and still you've never once quoted a single post of mine Simmo, despite my regular contributions. Oh that's right, because there is SO much to critique about the way you present yourself to your followers with constant lies and deceit, I don't even need to get into anything about what you look like.

But sure, harvest your likes and engagement by piggybacking on Pink Shirt Day. Most other adult creators use this day to shine a spotlight on encouraging young people or talking about youth mental health, which, you know, is the goal. But no, make it all about you....as usual. Classic.
---
Lol at the commenter who took inspiration from her idol, claiming to have "pause and read every single one of those messages, and then legitimately threw up from how disgusting that is."

Is it just me, or is throwing up a much bigger part of other's people's lives than I was aware of?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
JFC 😂 A comment I made here (and only here) FIVE MONTHS AGO made the pity reel. We see you, DimSim 👋🏼 It must have taken you ages to copy and paste these from Tattle and send them to yourself from one of your many burner accounts.

Comments on your appearance aside, have you ever thought that it is perhaps your behaviour that’s being called out? I mean, the world is still waiting for you to show us the WR receipts (under any one of your names is fine), to show us an original recipe idea (or at least credit the original recipe as inspo) to stop exploiting your kids for money and head pats, to stop your extreme photoshopping, to stop buying followers/bots and putting your kids at risk, oh and to show us the helicopter ride your “bought” Trent…

But go off, DimSim. Hitch your engagement to a day that’s meant to encourage conversations around youth and mental health. Way to make it all about you.

The definition of filthy is not a burger. Look in the damn mirror.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
JFC 😂 A comment I made here (and only here) FIVE MONTHS AGO made the pity reel. We see you, DimSim 👋🏼 It must have taken you ages to copy and paste these from Tattle and send them to yourself from one of your many burner accounts.

Comments on your appearance aside, have you ever thought that it is perhaps your behaviour that’s being called out? I mean, the world is still waiting for you to show us the WR receipts (under any one of your names is fine), to show us an original recipe idea (or at least credit the original recipe as inspo) to stop exploiting your kids for money and head pats, to stop your extreme photoshopping, to stop buying followers/bots and putting your kids at risk, oh and to show us the helicopter ride your “bought” Trent…

But go off, DimSim. Hitch your engagement to a day that’s meant to encourage conversations around youth and mental health. Way to make it all about you.

The definition of filthy is not a burger. Look in the damn mirror.
She had the perfect platform to advocate for, and promote, Pink Shirt Day. But in typical fashion made it a pity party and all about her. Does she have no shame. She's effectively stolen the concept of today, and engineered herself a "woe is me, I'VE been bullied" showcase of comments, just to prove her narrative. Come on Simone, admit, YOU wrote many of those to yourself, showing how you really see yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hi Dim Sim, saw this tiktok and thought of you. We all know Embarass isn't a good income stream. We all know you're irrelevant and fighting hard to stay relevant. It's also obvious your influencing isn't bringing in money these days. Probably time to get a real job hun xoxo

---
The fact that she has the time to sit there and send herself messages with content from tattle and compile them all for a pity reel is kind of funny. Proves she have nothing better to do with her time! While Trenti is out working she's sitting at home sending messages to herself and screenshotting them to put in her video.

Also I feel like if she had said these were from tattle and it was clear she goes out of her way looking for and reading all the comments and they weren't just being posted on her pages people wouldn't feel as bad.
You're mentally ill Simone, who else in the world goes out to pick out some comments out of thousands to control a narrative that you're the victim to make people feel bad for you. I don't see the big influencers or celebrites spending their time making pity reels like this. It's bleeping sad. Simone you really need professional help. Here's some psychiatrists you should reach out to, use the code "tattlebulliedmecauseimacuntwhostolefromcharity" to get 20% off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I spot a few of my comments and I stand by every single one of them! You are an UGLY Soul inside ane out!!! you are wrinkled and have ugly toes, you do have a saggy nappy arse and no amount of Botox will fix your face. your also a liar a theift and the most unhonest most problematic influencer.

you are the PROBLEM SIMONE, thought of that?
Seek help coz your mentally unstable and definitely far from a good mum!

Reactions: 14
When will her followers cotton on that those weren't sent to her directly...they're all SHE not YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really want to know who got their makeup done by her
How does Simone even know that person is on Tattle.🤔

She would have been nice to her face. Just like Simone is showing, she's happy to be nice up front but then throws others under the bus and stretches the truth when it suits.

Simone seems to exude mean, vindictive, I'll get even with you, girl vibes.

Look at her behavior with Makaia and Pebbles, and then "sob" she called some of we Tattlers TCs. 😔

That's just really mean and nasty. Probably the only true statement was when she was telling us about her gay husband.

Reactions: 14
I really want to know who got their makeup done by her
I remember someone on tattle saying they had had their hair and makeup done by Simone a few times etc and that they had been nice to her. I had a feeling when I read it that the story was not true, but was said to wind Simone up. Looks like it had the desired effect.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must of saved them. She highlighted all those comments within 10 minutes.
I wondered what you meant about the 10 minute comment - but I see what you mean. There is a time stamp on each of those screen shots - all within a 10 minute window. Isn’t that an epic fail, kinda proves that they weren’t sent randomly, but within a very short time frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.