Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember at school when you’d “summarise” from the encyclopaedia? (Yes, I’m THAT old! 🙈) By changing a few words around and keeping some exactly the same?
Could she get any more lazier, guess when you live a deceitful existence it transgresses into all areas of your life.

Reactions: 9
Lol I bet Emma’s STOKED! 😂😂
She f*cking hates Simon and has NOT asked her to promote this! 😂😂🫠🫠🫠

View attachment 2587401
But but but sue said she doesn't follow any accounts as she doesn't have time to watch their stories....
---
Silly Simi, remember you got the Rescue Helicopter Flight $1,000 for Tent 🚁🚁🚁 You didn't need to get him another wedding album of yourself for the book shelve 😉
Any why is their wedding album in Cashers room with all the others???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok look I like dogs as much as the next guy, but I’m sorry an iNfLeNzA “pup picnic” event?! 🫠🤦🏼‍♀️
Come ON!! the marketing/ad spend budget these companies/brands must have is out of control!!

Reactions: 12
Her stories on the Starship Christmas appeal was upsetting. You would think she could have made an effort but her limited vocabulary had her fumbling for words and left her explaining that the children with the “most intense injuries and most intense illnesses” might not be making it home for Christmas this year. Do you actually know anything about what the cause really does, could you not find an another way to describe what those poor children have to cope with and how important it is to spread some Christmas magic for them. Do better, that was a disgrace and those children deserve someone to actually put the effort in for them. I hope you’re ashamed on the “work” you do.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Made my day to see her sitting there gormless and no one talking to her....must be slim pickings of who will engage with you on all these outings hey Simon 🫠
Those pants again :unsure: I can't. Why are they the ONLY thing she wears? Isn't she meant to be an fashun influenzer? How about some variety, ploise!

Reactions: 7
Made my day to see her sitting there gormless and no one talking to her....must be slim pickings of who will engage with you on all these outings hey Simon 🫠
I just can't believe she will take her dog to events but not her children. Actually I can believe it..

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
if you watch all the stories, you’ll see that even her own dog doesn’t want a bar of her.

Dogs are smart like that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Simone, your re growth is terrible. You can’t wait for a freebie you need that seen to asap. How embrassing!! It signals you have no money!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.