Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryderโ€™s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Simone. Just wondering why you are not at the Louis Vuitton event tonight? You know seeing as you have soooo many bags from them? Oh and your sandals of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I do, but my parents didnโ€™t put it online for hundreds of thousands of people to see. Youโ€™re a tit mum Sumo
Ahh yes the right of passage all kids have while their parents on holiday for a large portion of their formative lives WITHOUT THEIR KIDS trotting off to another country to come home and let your kids feel the wet fake grass beneath their feet in nappies while you film it to make money for god knows who to see โœจ โœจ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We know Trenti doesnโ€™t live there, or has his office in the Portacoffin (which we havenโ€™t seen for a while), but in reality there is no way she could live alone with children. Sheโ€™s probably the one who has left, comes home every few days to film staged content.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a few family members who are big on golf and never would they wear such shirts.
This screams "I'm gay" at this point I wonder if Scammy has a wee fetish that her husband is gay and trys to push it for her own pleasure. ๐Ÿคฎ

Interesting having friends over for dinner whilst he's at "golf", she could possibly never be alone in the evenings. She needs therapy asap.
Don't worrie Scam, I've signed you up for some ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Said it quite a few times before she canโ€™t be alone with the two kids! She doesnโ€™t know how to cope. If she does spend a small amount of time with them, then sheโ€™s out that night without them. With her job flexibility even putting the kids in daycare for two days only is ok but the whole week? Itโ€™s easy to look like youโ€™re engaged with your kids for a few hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol I bet Emmaโ€™s STOKED! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She f*cking hates Simon and has NOT asked her to promote this! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

IMG_9553.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg no not Kiri10! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know the owner of this and she is so nice, genuine & hardworking! She will have no idea of Simoโ€™s ways. Fuuuuck sakes.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg no not Kiri10! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I know the owner of this and she is so nice, genuine & hardworking! She will have no idea of Simoโ€™s ways. Fuuuuck sakes.
So by starting those vitamins, is she saying that Adashiko doesnโ€™t work? She said her hair wonโ€™t grow past a certain point, meaning the Adashiko collagen doesnโ€™t work? Is she no longer an ambassador for them?

Oh hang on, her newest interview with Adashiko this year
โ€œThen there were the added benefits of noticing my nails which never grew, suddenly they needed trimming! And my hair, being blonde, basically stayed the same length due to snapping + also suddenly needed regular trims.โ€

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Holey. We finally got a receipt. ๐Ÿงพ

Interesting how Hannah put ad on hers but simmo donated with no ad ๐Ÿค”

Love to know what makes it an adโ€ฆ are they paid to advertise it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol I bet Emmaโ€™s STOKED! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She f*cking hates Simon and has NOT asked her to promote this! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

View attachment 2587401
Isnโ€™t it amazing how muscles appear โ€œselectiveโ€ in some photos and then turn to flab in others. Simmy trying desperate to achieve any โ€œtoneโ€ by photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Silly Simi, remember you got the Rescue Helicopter Flight $1,000 for Tent ๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš You didn't need to get him another wedding album of yourself for the book shelve ๐Ÿ˜‰
Yeah I'm sure you sat down with Tent to put together a photo album of your wedding day :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.