Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syrmathenia is correct, and Simone says in her ad that the nappies are so absorbent. So little Casher and Provyder will be running/ crawling around with very, very full and uncomfortable nappies after the nappies fill up with water from the sprinkler.
Scammy just doesn't use her neuron depleted brain
Screenshot_20231122-122908_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh cool, pimping out the boys in their nappies this morning.

I hope in between posting that and reading here you take a moment to reflect how truly grateful you are to have received all those nappies free and consider those who struggle to afford them for their own children. Maybe write it down in one of your 20,000 journals.

Also didn’t you mention Asher was being toilet trained not that long ago? How’s that going?
I love how she mentioned a baby book with pictures of being in a nappy through a sprinkler.... Yeah that's cute Scammy, for family to see, you know private family things? .... But not when you broadcast your children in nappies to you minions. Do better Scamone, for the privacy of your children. If you really cared that much about them (even though you go out every night) like you say, respect their privacy and just be a decent person for once in your life.

Reactions: 14
Wasn't a nappy was our knickers or naked, most people used cloth nappies 30+ years ago she's so full of tit. Anything made up in her wee fairy tale made up life to spin a yarn about trying to influence nappies.

She could never toilet train A the age he's at, he can bearly string a sentence together, and would mean she would have to spend quality time with him but she's to busy in her fake life to put her babies first.

She's such a scummy mut of a mother!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wasn't a nappy was our knickers or naked, most people used cloth nappies 30+ years ago she's so full of tit. Anything made up in her wee fairy tale made up life to spin a yarn about trying to influence nappies.

She could never toilet train A the age he's at, he can bearly string a sentence together, and would mean she would have to spend quality time with him but she's to busy in her fake life to put her babies first.

She’ll get day care or Wendz to deal with toilet training.

Reactions: 8

But he is sooooo advanced!!!

How disgusting that she vacuums the turf that the dog 💩 on! Imagine how bad that vacuum would smell with all the little bits of dog 💩 that it would suck up 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
But he is sooooo advanced!!!

How disgusting that she vacuums the turf that the dog 💩 on! Imagine how bad that vacuum would smell with all the little bits of dog 💩 that it would suck up 🤢
Do we think Scammy has an RCD outlet she plugs her poo, pee and grass sucker into🤔

Reactions: 3
Now we have a range of her hair care items, her abSoLuTe favorite, after yesterday plugging a tablet for beautiful hair 🤣🤔😂. No wonder her sheep have to send her so many messages they are confused too !!

Someone's coming across as truly DESPERATE for engagement... just leave the room Scammy people are learning/seeing the true you - a washed-up wannabe exploiting her kids. Go sell more of your gifts hun or a TherMamix 🐒🐒🐒

Reactions: 7
I’d be like……”can I fill the baskets with other things cos I don’t have X, Y and Z as per label”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A true TC thinks it’s a good idea to put a tv unit in a child’s bedroom 🙄 can’t wait to see what #gifted product sits in its place

• Haha
  • Wow
I have a thermomix but I looked at that “Mexican stack” & thought what a sloppy mess 😂
Receipts please Simone or we know you are lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm pretty sure you could have cooked that fresh when your friend and her chef husband come for tea.

I bet the chef will be thinking duck you, you TC serve me 2 hour old cold mince.

So not a night out BUT another night with other people. 😒🙄
That looks like she freezes her chilli’s. No shame at freezing things. I use frozen vegetables all the time but I thought Simmo was one to use all fresh ingredients ✨
---
I have a thermomix but I looked at that “Mexican stack” & thought what a sloppy mess 😂
Receipts please Simone or we know you are lying.
Yep I don’t believe her one bit! The Mexican stack makes me NOT want to buy a thermomix

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.