Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tidy up story tonight is ridiculous. Umm, sorry but are you above everyone else thinking only your do this? Most household clean up at the end of the day. It’s natural and part of family life. Maybe because you’re out all the time and kids at daycare you don’t realise this?

Reactions: 19
No disclaimer to say it's not breastfeeding safe Simon 🤔...no of course not 🥴🤪 🫠

Disclaimer from me: didn't listen to her blag on about the tit she's trying to flog as I am actually sitting in the dark breastfeeding my baby and didn't want to give them nightmares listening to Simon's voice as they fell asleep 😵💫 so my mistake if she did actually mention not safe for breastfeeding...which I highly doubt 🧐

Attachments

Reactions: 6
No disclaimer to say it's not breastfeeding safe Simon 🤔...no of course not 🥴🤪 🫠

Disclaimer from me: didn't listen to her blag on about the tit she's trying to flog as I am actually sitting in the dark breastfeeding my baby and didn't want to give them nightmares listening to Simon's voice as they fell asleep 😵💫 so my mistake if she did actually mention not safe for breastfeeding...which I highly doubt 🧐
Didn't she say Adashiko was her favourite thing for hair growth? Simmi you silly TC, please show some proof of life with Adashiko, preferably declaring an #ad or saying you "bought it yourself", mix it up from saying purchased xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Tattle is the only thing keeping me occupied while up all night breastfeeding my little one at the moment. How did I survive without tattle with my first! Does Simmy still pretend she breastfeeds provyder or did she stop (I don't follow her stories just keep up on Tattle)

Reactions: 12
Tattle is the only thing keeping me occupied while up all night breastfeeding my little one at the moment. How did I survive without tattle with my first! Does Simmy still pretend she breastfeeds provyder or did she stop (I don't follow her stories just keep up on Tattle)
We don't really see him get fed milk or formula these days. He might have some solids at the dinner table but she would never, ever show a bottle.

Reactions: 9
We don't really see him get fed milk or formula these days. He might have some solids at the dinner table but she would never, ever show a bottle.
She did show him with a bottle this morning, she was so proud of him holding it with 1 hand.
---
Provyder with his bottle.
I can't see the extra special Norma bear on those shelves or in the corner basket. How can Casher give it hugs and recall those special moments of he doesn't see it 🤔🤔🤔. Or is it TC me and it's around the corner more Sue??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think we can safely say that Embarrass is dead in the water and this BF sale is to get rid of all the stock out of Tent’s house the storage unit
Ohhh where’s our friend who’s been to their house? Can they confirm the room Tent is confined in to work?
---
She did show him with a bottle this morning, she was so proud of him holding it with 1 hand.
---
Provyder with his bottle.
I can't see the extra special Norma bear on those shelves or in the corner basket. How can Casher give it hugs and recall those special moments of he doesn't see it 🤔🤔🤔. Or is it TC me and it's around the corner more Sue??
Ahhh nothing like your less than one year old guzzling air and not the milk/formula 🙄
---
✨OmG✨babes the enlightenment with you posting this as a light bulb moment. I’m sure your brain and tents got a MAGICAL BOOST when you absolute garbage can couple did the ultimate KINDNESS and stole from women’s refuge to get a leg up in your lifestyle :love:👏 please continue to impart your wisdom via random memes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Ohhh where’s our friend who’s been to their house? Can they confirm the room Tent is confined in to work?
---

Ahhh nothing like your less than one year old guzzling air and not the milk/formula 🙄
---
✨OmG✨babes the enlightenment with you posting this as a light bulb moment. I’m sure your brain and tents got a MAGICAL BOOST when you absolute garbage can couple did the ultimate KINDNESS and stole from women’s refuge to get a leg up in your lifestyle :love:👏 please continue to impart your wisdom via random memes
perhaps this is why Scammo’s brain dOn WuRk So GuD - she’s an asshole therefore her dopamine neurons have gone on strike

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Simone buys a lot from Shein. This is another example of her fake kindness; she is so brazen and confident in her duplicity that she preaches kindness while supporting companies like Shein and stealing from charities.

“Both Temu and Shein have faced enormous scrutiny internationally for their links to modern slavery.

In the United States, Republican representative Mike Gallagher told the Washington Post “Temu is doing next to nothing to keep its supply chains free from slave labour”.

A 2022 undercover documentary produced by Channel 4 also exposed working conditions inside Shein factories and found workers were clocking up 18-hour days”.

Reactions: 7
This, from our good TCs across the ditch. Seems like Scammie is getting “known” there too!
---
Lol when we cancelled our meal delivery service 😅🤣😂 You mean when you HAD to PAY for it you stopped .... you are such a loser.

Now you just cook sh.t in your grifted TherMAmix....

Just imagine how REAL people feel having to use their OWN hard earned cash to try & feed their families !!!

And why do you wear playsuits, you have edited the bjesus out of your legs....
How many thermamixs has she sold? ZERO

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Simmy, I'd recommend finding a new filter or getting some proper photoshop lessons. Your legs look weird as duck and your kneecap looks xtra large 😘😘

View attachment 2583883
Also, Simmy, why can't we see your amazing very real not fake louis vuitton bag? All we can see is the strap gurl! Why would you suddenly start tagging your bags on a post where we can't actually see the bag in question? Iiiiiinnnnnteresting.

• Haha
Also, Simmy, why can't we see your amazing very real not fake louis vuitton bag? All we can see is the strap gurl! Why would you suddenly start tagging your bags on a post where we can't actually see the bag in question? Iiiiiinnnnnteresting.
I feel like ripping those stupid fugly sunglasses off her head

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh cool, pimping out the boys in their nappies this morning.

I hope in between posting that and reading here you take a moment to reflect how truly grateful you are to have received all those nappies free and consider those who struggle to afford them for their own children. Maybe write it down in one of your 20,000 journals.

Also didn’t you mention Asher was being toilet trained not that long ago? How’s that going?

Reactions: 23

I hope in between posting that and reading here you take a moment to reflect how truly grateful you are to have received all those nappies free and consider those who struggle to afford them for their own children. Maybe write it down in one of your 20,000 journals.

Also didn’t you mention Asher was being toilet trained not that long ago? How’s that going?
I was at the supermarket last week & saw a young couple going thru their groceries, deciding to put some baby nappies back. I left some $$$ with the checkout girl & told her to use it for the couples groceries.

Can't stand how privileged she makes herself out to be & then scams this !! She should be donating those nappies to Womens Refuge.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

I think she’s given up on the idea of toilet training him. He obviously either wasn’t interested or wasn’t getting it so she’s put it in the too hard basket. I don’t imagine Simone would want to put in the time & effort to toilet train him so might just let it occur when he is more understanding of it.

Reactions: 10
Ah Syrmathenia, you sweet summer child. It’s already been deleted lol and I imagine she’s been blocked or restricted
Syrmathenia is correct, and Simone says in her ad that the nappies are so absorbent. So little Casher and Provyder will be running/ crawling around with very, very full and uncomfortable nappies after the nappies fill up with water from the sprinkler.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.