Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“It’s SCAMMING TIME!!!” 🍌🍌
I wonder if Scammy and Tent do the MC Hammer dance but add their own “STOP! SCAMMER TIME” lyrics…. I wouldn’t leave my house to see that show but a witch might just sign up to a week of CF for the LOLS
---
Or knock knock jokes:

knock knock

Who’s there?

not

Not who?

not the WR receipts…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Scammy and Tent do the MC Hammer dance but add their own “STOP! SCAMMER TIME” lyrics…. I wouldn’t leave my house to see that show but a witch might just sign up to a week of CF for the LOLS
---
Or knock knock jokes:

knock knock

Who’s there?

not

Not who?

not the WR receipts…
“Well I’ll tell ya who’s NOT here and that’s the receipts!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New branding incoming for Embrace Embarass. Is that so we all stop calling it Embarass Sue? Also you have tit stock left. I looked last time you did a sale and the amount this time is just the same. So pretty much unless your a size 8 or 24 there is duck all.
also you forgot AD again.

I'm sure she was out everynight last week. Lets see if the pattern repeats this week.

Reactions: 6
LoWest level of influencing Scammy, just like your little mate, working together to use a tragedy to promote yourselves
This honestly doesn't surprise me one bit. I mean she did make the Christchurch attacks all about her and her tears....
You are Scum Simone. Take your best friend Christian and f right off.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do you think I feel then every bleeping Friday at sparrow's fart? :LOL:
I'm exhausted, but thankfully I'm slowly getting less and less mentions. If she remembers to mention me at all ☹

Side note; Finau has been #gifted some Embrace gear. Times must be tough

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm exhausted, but thankfully I'm slowly getting less and less mentions. If she remembers to mention me at all ☹

Side note; Finau has been #gifted some Embrace gear. Times must be tough
Well, when there's only stock in size 24 left...there are only a few influencers that you can gift it to....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol when we cancelled our meal delivery service 😅🤣😂 You mean when you HAD to PAY for it you stopped .... you are such a loser.

Now you just cook sh.t in your grifted TherMAmix....

Just imagine how REAL people feel having to use their OWN hard earned cash to try & feed their families !!!

And why do you wear playsuits, you have edited the bjesus out of your legs....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol when we cancelled our meal delivery service 😅🤣😂 You mean when you HAD to PAY for it you stopped .... you are such a loser.

Now you just cook sh.t in your grifted TherMAmix....

Just imagine how REAL people feel having to use their OWN hard earned cash to try & feed their families !!!

And why do you wear playsuits, you have edited the bjesus out of your legs....
Hahaha yea “WE decided to cancel it” suuuuure Jan!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Simmy, I'd recommend finding a new filter or getting some proper photoshop lessons. Your legs look weird as duck and your kneecap looks xtra large 😘😘

1000199201.png
1000199202.png
1000199203.png
1000199204.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.