Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where her two giant black outdoor bean bags have gone, along with that really nice black outdoor umbrella she used to have in the corner.
Has she essentially been given the entire range? I didn’t look properly. It is so offputting when companies give her/other influencers THAT MUCH PRODUCT. Does not make me want to spend a single cent on their tit.

Reactions: 13
Has she essentially been given the entire range? I didn’t look properly. It is so offputting when companies give her/other influencers THAT MUCH PRODUCT. Does not make me want to spend a single cent on their tit.
Not sure what she was given for free with this brand, but for a while Simone and Trent had two large outdoor beanbags, and an overhead collapsible umbrella stand that were actually quite nice. They both disappeared around the time the trampoline arrived. Can’t imagine them dragging it back and forth between sides of the garden to hide in photos. So I imagine it’s been sent to the storage room for sale.

Reactions: 7
For fucks sake.

I hope birds with their period tit all over them.
How does her garden even have room for this ? And where does she store all the other stuff ( surly she’s not going back in forth to tents other home every other day ) where the pool or that big back yard game thing ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf?? I posted this on the other NZ page too but deserves to be on both. Anywho wtf?? Why would Scamone gift Finau embarrass clothing??? It's not like she is her bestie number 1934848 🤔🙄 and they have absolutely nothing in common. Just weird 😳
Finau heard "butter" to describe it??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Soph Clark just got a sauna. How long to we reckon until we see pics of Tent and Casserole in their new sauna?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
For fucks sake.

I hope birds with their period tit all over them.
that “backyard” must be so cluttered with crap by now. It was barely big enough to fit the gifted tit they already had let alone cramming all this in
---
How are they going to vacuum the grass now?
---
Why would she post that with her blimmin phone number on it?! 😩
I reckon that’s 100% a calculated move so she gets abuse and can have a cry about it. Too many people called her out for the fake messages so she needs some real ones to legitimise the lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure what she was given for free with this brand, but for a while Simone and Trent had two large outdoor beanbags, and an overhead collapsible umbrella stand that were actually quite nice. They both disappeared around the time the trampoline arrived. Can’t imagine them dragging it back and forth between sides of the garden to hide in photos. So I imagine it’s been sent to the storage room for sale.
Gives me B1 and B2 vibes 😂
---
There is no AD

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How does her garden even have room for this ? And where does she store all the other stuff ( surly she’s not going back in forth to tents other home every other day ) where the pool or that big back yard game thing ?
They have storage under their stairs, plus have the nanny’s room/Trent’s office guest bedroom downstairs to store surplus items

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf?? I posted this on the other NZ page too but deserves to be on both. Anywho wtf?? Why would Scamone gift Finau embarrass clothing??? It's not like she is her bestie number 1934848 🤔🙄 and they have absolutely nothing in common. Just weird 😳
They are both full of tit, that's their common connection. Finau cause she eats tit is a tit mother and scammone because she talks it, is a tit person and also a tit mother

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.