Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sim, thanks so much for providing before and after photos of Trent pre and post hairline tattooing.

He went from a normal looking nice bald guy to looking like a 47 year old used car salesman who wants to know if you have hook ups for nose candy.

IMG_5326.jpeg

IMG_5327.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I didn’t watch the stories but why was there so many stories about a bag, we get it Simone, it’s a bag with a strap
Gushing over the bag she takes everywhere and is amazing when out with both boys…..two hours later she’s out at Santa and that isn’t the bag she’s using. She’s ridiculous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You haven’t seen EmmyLou spruik this bag 😂😂😂
I gave up Emmylou about a year ago because it was too time-consuming following her threads while I was juggling full-time work and postgraduate study. Seeing her name pop up in other threads makes me think I need to get back on her crazy train!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I gave up Emmylou about a year ago because it was too time-consuming following her threads while I was juggling full-time work and postgraduate study. Seeing her name pop up in other threads makes me think I need to get back on her crazy train!
It gets wilder by the day... there are some FARKIN' funny fezzas over there that's for sure!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder if Tents off for his helicopter flight or did she fake the donation 🐒🐒🐒
Dug herself a hole then🤣🤣 she'll have to buy him one now if she faked it, just to prove everyone here wrong. We need the pictures. Open up your wallet scammy🤔

• Haha
It gets wilder by the day... there are some FARKIN' funny fezzas over there that's for sure!
I miss ActiveLies's insightful commentary, that's for sure. And that legendary public spotting when she was crossing the road with the Cheezels 😂 who am I kidding, I'm a fezza just as much as I'm a TC, my profile pic here is still of Emmylou. I'm gonna jump back in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.