Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm if Peachy Lip Co has dropped Scammo? I want to try their brow pencil but not until they’ve stopped working with her
Don’t think so…she works with lovely companies who I DO love but she also sends Boujee Jess, Bernadebt, Simon and Molly Brownlee and the like free tit soooo…

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I’m trying to be #relatable but never forget I’m better than you peasants!..
Look at my plethora of ✨⭐FaNcY jAmS⭐✨ and expensive butter! 🫠🫠
Simmy why is it you don’t decant the Lurpak into a plastic container?? 😜

View attachment 2577986
I remember seeing a comment on her instagram years ago on a picture of her dressed up to the nines, with big costume jewellery, heaps of makeup etc and the woman commented saying she was a very excessive person and that's one of the reasons she became so obese, she is excessive in everything she does. I remember thinking, wow, what a mean thing to say to someone but it actually was true. She is so excessive and over the top in every aspect of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Are you offering your services here Simi... Oh that's right you gave a big donation instead, is Tent excited for his gift. I hope you have actually PAID this time 🤔
Was just for the gram. She screwed it up after she showed the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember seeing a comment on her instagram years ago on a picture of her dressed up to the nines, with big costume jewellery, heaps of makeup etc and the woman commented saying she was a very excessive person and that's one of the reasons she became so obese, she is excessive in everything she does. I remember thinking, wow, what a mean thing to say to someone but it actually was true. She is so excessive and over the top in every aspect of her life.
It’s transfer addiction basically swapping one addiction (over eating) for something else

Reactions: 6
Best friend number eleventy six million, “incredibly talented” ffs sticking shite on an Xmas tree does not require an ounce of talent Scuntmoan
And what was Scammy doing with best friend eleventy million around this time last year
The bra straps are also tacky , but let's not forget what you were trying to hide from everyone at this time. The elephant in the room, hope Ryder enjoyed it as well. 😡
Screenshot_20231119_081848.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Best friend number eleventy six million, “incredibly talented” ffs sticking shite on an Xmas tree does not require an ounce of talent Scuntmoan
Does anybody really speak like this to their best friend (s). So much gushing. Is any of this real? Didn’t she post a similar photo last Christmas?

Reactions: 7
Also, none of the decorations are placed or hanging properly, she’s got them all connected to the end of a branch but then just lying diagonally against the outside edge of the branches, so it looks like they’re all sliding off the tree. Such a lazy way to decorate, and it looks crap.

Reactions: 5
Why does she sound like such a moron when she's talking 🤖🤖🤖🤖 Nothing is natural always staged & planned - what a sad existence 🐒🐒🐒

Reactions: 4
Why does she sound like such a moron when she's talking 🤖🤖🤖🤖 Nothing is natural always staged & planned - what a sad existence 🐒🐒🐒
Maybe because she is 🐵🐵🐵

Scammy this is not a 50% discount. It's 30% don't be a moron and give us the wrong information

All those colourful outfits the boys are wearing should had AD, did you forget that as well, Scammy. Das ist Maurice your ad partner

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe because she is 🐵🐵🐵

Scammy this is not a 50% discount. It's 30% don't be a moron and give us the wrong information

All those colourful outfits the boys are wearing should had AD, did you forget that as well, Scammy. Das ist Maurice your ad partner
I didn’t watch the stories but why was there so many stories about a bag, we get it Simone, it’s a bag with a strap

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe because she is 🐵🐵🐵

Sorry but she does say 50% off RRP. The bag is $130 - it’s $85 on sale and then if you add her discount it’s $59. Her discount just gives another discount off the sale price to make the total up to 50% off. It’s a very round about way of saying it. she could just say 30% off sale price but nothing is ever black & white with her.

I know we aren't supposed to snark on below 5k but since this is posted on Simone's insta it's fair game now... I have never, ever seen Christmas content that is more awkward than this! Full body cringe.

• Haha
I know we aren't supposed to snark on below 5k but since this is posted on Simone's insta it's fair game now... I have never, ever seen Christmas content that is more awkward than this! Full body cringe.
Her friend looks like a blonde Cruella, very cringe christmas content for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.