Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she’s trying to claim she named fresh sheet Friday😂🤣😂🤣 Some amazing words of wisdom this morning about cleaning.
Duh Simmy has “invented” SO many things!
Such as “labelling” meal prep, putting outfits out the night before for the next day, “scheduling tasks with calendar reminders”
I could go on and on because she has just SO much ingenuity!
But of course I cannot forget her GREATEST INVENTION OF ALL TIME
….frozen grapes!! ❄🍇❄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m guessing a big chunk of her income would be her Close Twits Account. I mean friends.
Her income stream is from the fact that she’s still selling her grifted items on the DL.

The rest of the questions I’ll have a think about whether I can answer them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How did I miss this?? Is someone really a client if they got their makeup done for free, or even better, you had to pay them 😂

I could drop way hotter tea about the Forsyths but that would unfortunately risk identifying myself. I do my best to not drop too much information that might do that. I’ve heard stories about vicious Moni coming after her besties for far less.
Don’t out yourself, we love the little tidbits! Never leave us 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How's the TherAmix sales going, or is it like EmBarass activewear & not happening. Maybe get Tents spreadsheet & awesome sales skill to help you out.

Wouldn't it be great to get a in-home demo from the Casserole 🤭

I reckon 💯% she on sells anything she possibly can. Hope she's declaring the income 👀🐒

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also Erin’s makeup is aaaaverage at best
This doesn’t make sense, she doesn’t make sense.
---
Don’t out yourself, we love the little tidbits! Never leave us 😅
Just little breadcrumbs will be fine x
---
Yes her parents filed for bankruptcy at least once I believe. Norma wrote a memoir and had quite a lot of juicy deets in it about Granny Nikki and her dad
Inbred probably! Makes sense to me because Simmy is batshit cray

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you confirm the Trent and family bar rumours? (Is that what the bar is called? Can’t remember).

No worries if not, appreciate the tea you’ve spilt this far!
Just to be clear, I’m not policing at all. I’m simply stating that I won’t answer this topic again.

I’m going to get some flack for this but I personally draw the line at discussing, or trying to out someone’s sexuality. It’s been raised time and time again with many people witnessing Trent being at family bar and anything I say wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny this. Whether he’s a fully closeted gay, bi or simply a very secure straight man, it’s not my place to make comments on what has or has not been discussed amongst those who know them (for this topic). If someone has spent a lifetime trying to hide their true self, it’s not fair to have strangers throw a spanner at your life over something as major as this - some families simply do not accept anyone a part of a LGBQT community, some employers still have incredible bias for them as well. Friendships still end over it. There’s a lot more than just a bit of gossip at stake when it comes to trying to out someone’s sexuality. Trent comes from a very religious family and even for a straight person, that is tough. Simone and Trent may have an agreement between them, or she might be in complete denial regarding what’s is said about Trent. Regardless, I’ve said previously that Simone will always discuss lies that are said about her and her silence on specific topics should be enough to read it how you want. There are only a handful of topics she doesn’t address so I think you’ll find your answer with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just to be clear, I’m not policing at all. I’m simply stating that I won’t answer this topic again.

I’m going to get some flack for this but I personally draw the line at discussing, or trying to out someone’s sexuality. It’s been raised time and time again with many people witnessing Trent being at family bar and anything I say wouldn’t be able to confirm or deny this. Whether he’s a fully closeted gay, bi or simply a very secure straight man, it’s not my place to make comments on what has or has not been discussed amongst those who know them (for this topic). If someone has spent a lifetime trying to hide their true self, it’s not fair to have strangers throw a spanner at your life over something as major as this - some families simply do not accept anyone a part of a LGBQT community, some employers still have incredible bias for them as well. Friendships still end over it. There’s a lot more than just a bit of gossip at stake when it comes to trying to out someone’s sexuality. Trent comes from a very religious family and even for a straight person, that is tough. Simone and Trent may have an agreement between them, or she might be in complete denial regarding what’s is said about Trent. Regardless, I’ve said previously that Simone will always discuss lies that are said about her and her silence on specific topics should be enough to read it how you want. There are only a handful of topics she doesn’t address so I think you’ll find your answer with her.
👏👏👏👏👏
I agree!
As much as I LOVE to snark on Simon!!..and Tenti.
I find the discussions around people’s sexuality really icky and PERSONALLY don’t like to comment on it.
But to each their own 😘😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Best friends? Sisters? Twins?!
1E67FE2B-F34E-4DEB-81B5-1300AFCEDFC4.jpeg

don’t mind me being a boring TC housewife doing from fresh tit the bed Friday throwbacks….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Trent is a weasel who was complicit in watching his wife steal money that was supposed to go to women fleeing DV situations. I’ll discuss his sexuality all I want, it’s yet another thing that simmy is dishonest about. She loves to paint the picture that they have this perfect marriage, perfect relationship, sex every day, perfect house, perfect kids. I’d be wary of people pretending to be friends of simmys, there is never actually dirt been given just all here say.

Reactions: 16
Trent is a weasel who was complicit in watching his wife steal money that was supposed to go to women fleeing DV situations. I’ll discuss his sexuality all I want, it’s yet another thing that simmy is dishonest about. She loves to paint the picture that they have this perfect marriage, perfect relationship, sex every day, perfect house, perfect kids. I’d be wary of people pretending to be friends of simmys, there is never actually dirt been given just all here say.
By enabling, covering up, and allowing her behaviors, he is just as culpable. He's like the get away driver who drives the thief to the bank, waits with the engine running and drives them away.

If he had balls he would have knocked her thievery on its head straight away. He didn't. He allowed it, and benefited from, and still is. He aids and abets her. What role models are they for their children?

Reactions: 16
By enabling, covering up, and allowing her behaviors, he is just as culpable. He's like the get away driver who drives the thief to the bank, waits with the engine running and drives them away.

If he had balls he would have knocked her thievery on its head straight away. He didn't. He allowed it, and benefited from, and still is. He aids and abets her. What role models are they for their children?
Oh I agree. He’s slime and if she is ever taken to court over what has gone on, he’s just as liable and cannot claim ignorance to it all. He cannot claim it hasn’t benefited him and he would 100% be done as an accomplice. Let that sink in for a second, Moni. The fact that you and your husband could easily face jail time if the truth about defrauding charities ever came out.

Reactions: 10
Woah woah woah slow down there Simmy!
Let’s not go overboard!
#ozempicappetite

IMG_9396.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.