Simone Anderson #44 Christmas card features poor Ryder’s bruises, Forsyths continue to be massive losers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the first she has posted about Palestine?
And then straight back into her usual programming immediately afterwards.
It’s better than nothing but it’s also performative and just to shut people up, let’s be honest 🙃
Its lazy posting, typical of Scammy. She doesn't follow the author (as of this morning). She's picked a post for emotive value, copied, posted, and like you say, just to shut people up. Then back to normal "look at me posts" - tacky
---
For those who missed it😉
Screenshot_20231114-073759_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A fine example of why not to use AI. A far more suitable word in this context would have been ‘meticulously’.
I don’t think she knows the meaning of either, and certainly couldn’t spell them on her own.

And - it needs some serious punctuation in it as it’s a barrage of words in a run on sentence.
Laboriously has connotations of negativity. If someone has done something laboriously it feels like they regret or are bitter about the process of work they had to undertake to do it.

Reactions: 10
Hi Simone! Nice to see you've already been benefiting from Tattle's advice at least twice already, and it's only 9am! donna_mcchutcheon DEFINITELY looks like a VERY REAL person with her 1 post and 73 NON-BOT followers and private account.

YOU REALLY SHOWED US!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is the point of this 🤷🏼‍♀️
She talks about it being for his room when he grows out of a nursery, but this isn’t something I’d trust any young child with.
What an ugly waste of money.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What is the point of this 🤷🏼‍♀️
She talks about it being for his room when he grows out of a nursery, but this isn’t something I’d trust any young child with.
What an ugly waste of money.
Besides the fact that it is pointless and totally inappropriate for a child's room of any age under...I'd say, 14, it's also just feckin ugly as sin.

Reactions: 19
Where have all the cars gone from the wall display?
And holy tit no wonder she *thinks* he sleeps through the night, if he did call out there's no way you'd hear him over that absolute racket of white noise
How the hell does she sleep at night knowing that suffocation risk pillow is stuffed in between the bed and night stand?!? Why not buy an 'aesthetically pleasing' bed guard if it's all about interiors. I instruct nurses and Drs on how to resus children, infants and adults and this stresses me out 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I would really love to hear how she speaks to her children when she is not filming! The constant over the top laugh nonsense could be a good reason why her child isn’t picking up speech if she speaks like that all the time (but guessing it’s more just for the camera). Can also tell that Casher had no idea what the hell she is talking about in those night time spy vids - did it make you feel good hun to show everyone how you boost your kids self esteem, think spending more time instead of putting him in day care or with the grandparents all the time would show him that - words are cheap if actions show the opposite!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I would really love to hear how she speaks to her children when she is not filming! The constant over the top laugh nonsense could be a good reason why her child isn’t picking up speech if she speaks like that all the time (but guessing it’s more just for the camera). Can also tell that Casher had no idea what the hell she is talking about in those night time spy vids - did it make you feel good hun to show everyone how you boost your kids self esteem, think spending more time instead of putting him in day care or with the grandparents all the time would show him that - words are cheap if actions show the opposite!!
I dont think she really interacts much with them. She just doesn't seem at ease with children. Anything we see will be contrived, rehearsed, filmed and edited to portray a "perfect" existence, with compliant and happy children.
What she chooses for we to see is from the perspective of a camera lens; which she edits to her advantage. Sadly not for her children who learn to be "good" for the camera, do what they are told, and then they'll get attention.

Like others have said, Scammy jumps for the Tattle Directors, Casher and Provyder work to keep their Director mother happy in rerurn for attention😥

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ffs this chick has literally posted this 'recipe' about 4 times already AND IT'S NOT EVEN HERS.
Direct them to the original, Scammy. How sad you have to constantly peddle content that isn't even original just for something to compulsively post. Take 30mins off and stop your son from near-drowning you dingus.

View attachment 2568066
The sad thing is that it is Simmy sending these questions to herself

Reactions: 4
Size 6!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha oh thank you Simmy, I’m SO sick and needed that lol today! 😘
✨⭐So TeEnY sO sMoL⭐✨ 🫠🫠🥴🥴

IMG_9470.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Size 6!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahahaha oh thank you Simmy, I’m SO sick and needed that lol today! 😘
✨⭐So TeEnY sO sMoL⭐✨ 🫠🫠🥴🥴

View attachment 2569912
Why, knowing you are a size 12, would you buy a size 6 garment. Normal people wouldn't. Scammy, well, anything to prove she's really smol. How can you constantly live a fabricated life🤦

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.