Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

silencedogood

You truly are the MVP of these threads lately!
Would seem the real MVP is Trenti and his ability to turn his entire contact list into “prospects” 🤢🤢🤢 For those who don’t understand this, basically hes talking about making a list in order to make it easier to target every single person you know into getting them to join a MLM. Hey Moni, are you following this advice for selling Thermies too because it seems you haven’t sold any yet….

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

silencedogood

And it's an

And it's an AD 🤣
How did I miss this?? Is someone really a client if they got their makeup done for free, or even better, you had to pay them 😂
Do you worry she will know who you are? Your posts give great insight to her 'real' life! She seems quite bizarre
I could drop way hotter tea about the Forsyths but that would unfortunately risk identifying myself. I do my best to not drop too much information that might do that. I’ve heard stories about vicious Moni coming after her besties for far less.

• Wow

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Hi Simone. Just wondering why you are not at the Louis Vuitton event tonight? You know seeing as you have soooo many bags from them? Oh and your sandals of course.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Just got back from a week away in Aus. Came home to the same sheets we left, took my toothbrush out of the bag and went straight to bed 😅 can’t believe Simone unpacks and puts washing on straight away. I do wish I’d cleaned the house
before we left though but Mr Hobby thought mowing the lawns was more important.
Tell me at the VERY LEAST if you parked at the airport you had the car valeted whilst you were away?!?! 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Pentothal

VIP Member
If Scammy and Trenti are going out tonight, to go drinking, so they experience a hangover tomorrow and can try the new magic tablets, she/they shouldn't be driving. She shouldn't even be pushing a product like this. It does not promote, nor does she, responsible alcohol.consumption.

I wonder if Scammy has done her research. The company that produces the product she's pushing and potentially gets a kick back from, tested it themselves. Their quality control was zero, their clinical trial had 24, white, fit, participants, of whom they only recorded the results of 14. The message people can drink more, without the effects is so dangerous.

Hope they get breathalyzed tonight.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
There was also an ongoing "giveaway" of sorts of funds to Women's Refuge and we never found out who won that...oh wait, Simone did 🙃

• Haha
  • Angry

Ehmmmmm….

Lol tell me you just copy and pasted the sent copy, without telling me!
It’s so blatantly obvious when she does this! The vocabulary is vastly different!
…when in her life has she ever said “atop”?? 🫠😂🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 2558531
Direct copy and paste, just changed ‘on’ to ‘atop.’ 😂😂😂 Not an original bone in her body.
---
Woah, bath toys in the bath?! She’s wacky, she’s zany, she’s kooky, she’s wild. 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Hi Sim, thanks so much for providing before and after photos of Trent pre and post hairline tattooing.

He went from a normal looking nice bald guy to looking like a 47 year old used car salesman who wants to know if you have hook ups for nose candy.

IMG_5326.jpeg

IMG_5327.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
How did I miss this?? Is someone really a client if they got their makeup done for free, or even better, you had to pay them 😂

I could drop way hotter tea about the Forsyths but that would unfortunately risk identifying myself. I do my best to not drop too much information that might do that. I’ve heard stories about vicious Moni coming after her besties for far less.
Don’t out yourself, we love the little tidbits! Never leave us 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 24