Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Simon

VIP Member
Tattle comes up when you search Simone anderson wedding 😂😂😂

She may of opened a can of worms for herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

qwertypumps

If they had “guests staying” while they were away, where did they pick the boys up from last night?
If it was someone staying to look after Madooox, what does that say about their priorities and who they feel it’s more important to stay in their home environment 😪
Surely Wendz wouldn’t have minded staying with the boys at their place??
View attachment 2501177
If Trent seriously did iron the sheets and pillowcases, he needs to get a fucking life. How sad.

• Haha

influencedforlyfe

Why are comments turned off? It must be so embarrassing having to explain to people you work with that if you are having me as a guest you’ll need to turn comments off. Do you tell them why? People don’t dislike you because you are a nice person. You are a liar and scammer who thinks if you brush your past actions under a rug they’ll eventually be forgotten about.

Attachments

• Haha

silencedogood

Maybe their 220 guests weren’t all that generous with their giving so no tropical vacay for them?
I know I said I would sign out but this one got me. Who has the audacity to ask their guests to contribute to their “honey moon” when it’s already been either paid for completely, or heavily subsidised through sponsorship of the companies. Screams living outside their means but don’t want to admit it. Do their guests know that their honeymoon was an AD before or after they put money towards it?

privilegedsimone

Notice everyone else in the video is wearing normal clothes and sneakers … these 2 must be the laughing stock ✨rUrAL✨

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
Wheres the drone they had on the last trip?
---

Somehow I always find it suss when people have stories of seeing her in the wild, but they're either not forthcoming with any detail or they can't or won't share photos
I won't put a friend in the position of taking photos just so I can post them here. I'd do it if I were there. I shared some of the comments after they became aware of Simones history. I did ask if they would take pictures, but I respect that they said no. I would Simone would try and flush them out, and wouldn't want a friend to face the bullying and targeted messages, she and her tame followers meted out the last time she was caught in the wild.

• Heart

lovemesomegossip

It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of fuck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your fucking togs and food. 🤦‍♀️
---
It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of fuck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your fucking togs and food. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
You know Casseroles desperate for engagement when she also starts posting on FB 😅🤣😂

Umm you mean reading tattle ! Where are all your besties???

Great comment above too - she is cheap consumerism summed up 💯 %
Imagine seeing her setting up her little tripod in front of this seat, getting the framing right, then going over to primp herself, and take 38 versions of the photo to make it look like she was relaxing by herself.

What a life.

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
Why not take Wenz with you to mind the boys durring wedding day, to thank her for all her time, but nope couldn't afford too.
How embrassing for them!

• Haha

Pentothal

VIP Member
It’s insane that she doesn’t leave because there are so many pretty scenic spots in Samoa that she could visit, like the Toa Sua trench or Togitogita waterfall. She has no drive or initiative to go and explore. I find it so weird that she says she likes to travel, because she clearly doesn’t. She just likes buffets and reading Tattle kindle on the beach. She could do that here with a visit to Valentines 😂😂
You suggested, and she visited. 👏👏👏So good to know she reads and takes on the good advice posted here.

Attachments

• Haha