Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohwebelieve

VIP Member
Sad... what Muma sets up a tripod to film herself reading to her kids in the morning 🤨
They are NOT products but they are little humans.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Wonder if the tramp has had its first “deep” clean? Asking for a friend😂😂😂

Hey lovely, what a great experience for those boys to have a free tramp on your teeny tiny section. Amazing. Wild. Can you please share a reel of how to do your weekly deep clean of the tramp? Praise be.Xx

• Haha
Before I catch up on the last couple of days posts I just had to jump on to talk about how triggered I get every time I see the prawns she “cooks”. I can’t cope, Simone - your prawns don’t have to be as beige as the rest of your aesthetic, turn that heat up a little and please give them some colour* 😭😭😭

*this advice could also apply to the rest of your life.

• Haha

trish_allstar

Treatment went well ay Scammy!! Gross 🤮
---
Everyone write a lovely to spring free on Insta.
You will LOL at thier reply!
🤪🙄
She's giving me day of the dead vibes so I made a mask for her to match the shape of her face ☠🎃🎭👺🤡🐈⬛ Halloween ready Simon. You're welcome to use as a new profile pic for your tattle account if you like 😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

NotaAD

They say that people who always talk about money, really don't have any..... or have just made their fortunes by ripping off a woman's charity. You are Scum Simone, and I cannot wait for more people to realise this and you get cancelled.

• Heart

Pentothal

VIP Member
Came up on my feed from a friend, who spent yesterday swimming with turtles on their family trip to Samoa😊

A few messages later, yes, they flew over on the same flight as Scammy and Trenti, in prem economy

Their teenage daughter was a huge follower 🤷 of Scammy and pointed her out to my friend. They believed she was a decent influencer, doing good.

No Scammy isnt a size 12. They now sees how much photoshopping Scammy uses to deceive her followers

They had no idea of Scammys, scamming. After being directed to the pertinent info, her daughter who was a follower, has now blocked her.

And no, they wont take pictures in the wild for me, no matter how much I begged

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

mostlyheretolurk

🚨🚨🚨🚨
Scammy and Tent have been seen in the WILD!
They have been seen at Auckland airport going threw customs and 🚨🚨🚨 NO children in site!!! - Samoa trip?

She would have to be the most absent parent in history. What scammy, scummy parents to have.
Scammy your disgusting inside and out a share remind of who you are behind all that fake shit. 🐽🐽🐽
Must be a court case announcement due..gotta get out of the country. Excited for photos of them doing absolutely nothing and never leaving their room on holiday.

• Haha
Dem sculpted brows tho….
IMG_4538.jpeg

To be clear, I don't hold much water in the "Tent is gay" theory, I reckon he actually really does love Sim and the Simlets, but man, he really needs to push back on Sim trying to stage-manage his grooming and styling. All the treatments she's got him to do have NOT helped.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

SponsorMe

I hope she gets into an argument with Trent and throws those god awful wedding rings into the ocean never to be seen again.

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Both very selfish parents. Go home, you have young children that need you.
Maybe their marriage needs this time without the kids
It’s bad enough they’ve gone away without their children AGAIN 🤬 …but imagine being SO obsessed with “proving Tattle wrong” you can’t even be present with your husband and “friends” and spend your whole holiday bowing down (and yes Simon I mean that, you ARE!) to your puppet masters on an anonymous internet snark forum!!
Truly such a sad loser!

• Haha

drinkmorewatertl

I was really confused as to why she was oversharing too much info about the party place. Why not just say "we're off to my brothers rural property. Didn't need to know who bought it, and what house they were partying in. Very odd
People overshare when they lie or are jealous…

• Heart
Reactions: 25

lovemesomegossip

Who’s Gus ? I’m dim sorry
Gus is her brothers oldest son.
(August is Grandads name).
The brother got in before scammy and used the name they wanted.
---
That was oversharing again… who cares? Oh I see, Simo wants us to think she is this lovely generous person lol
Not really generous though is it. Here Wenz you can have trents old cast off because he will get my old cast off and I get a brand new one. So actually Wendy is getting a 3rd hand phone.

• Haha
  • Sad

silencedogood

I just find it odd that they would Re-share a post if they weren’t a product of theirs unless the social media team aren’t aware?
Has anyone messaged them to ask where these togs are stocked/if they have ever had this colour pattern.
After two seconds of detective work, it seems this company just sells Shein/Aliexpress/Wish clothing.

Edit : they’re just another dropshipper

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Starstruck500

VIP Member
It’s an odd partnership, as even on the Springfree Tramp website, they state children under 6 should not use their products?

Just to add to this - the majority of people allow their kids under 6 on tramps, myself included. It’s clearly to cover their asses so they don’t get sued - but in terms of being paid to advertise it, when the children are under 6, I think that’s irresponsible and probably breaking the ASA rules, purely going by the companies no under six guidelines/rules