Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She really is unhinged. Asking herself questions purely to address things on here. Just come back tagitbaby. Would be easier.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

#nofiller

It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of fuck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your fucking togs and food. 🤦‍♀️
---
It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of fuck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your fucking togs and food. 🤦‍♀️
She’s showing her holiday which is changing her outfit/togs/hair/makeup and posing in front of the mirror then spending the rest of the day editing the shit out of her pictures so she looks tiny.

She now is also probably staying in the room as she doesn’t want to get caught in the wild and seen how she really is.

A pathetic existence.

I am hoping to be at an event she will be at before Christmas so watch out Simmy as I’m happy to take photos.

• Heart

tryharder

VIP Member
As Pebbles was in court yesterday - I am assuming Simmo sent herself that question so she could drop hints about it. Transparent scumo.
---
Jeez, love seeing these unedited pics of ScammyLou out in the wide. How's that photoshop going for you now, darls?
✨Just Divine ✨
Addressing this pic now 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

#botsforlife

VIP Member
They are both such losers haha what other man plans his ‘new years eve outfit’? I think the only time a bloke can plan that far ahead is for their own wedding 😅
That’s great Dim Sim, my new years outfit is my pyjamas because I’ll be asleep 😂 I partied lots in my late teens and early 20’s so I have no desire to go and party anymore. Been there, done that. I prefer bed early and wake up to my amazing children the next day 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Ugh I tried listening but I tapped out at 20 mins. Absolutely ZERO mention of how much shit they were gifted. Here are the notes I got before throwing in the towel:

Trent made her take a banana on their first date. Apparently the banana wasn’t required. But maybe he wanted to see if she was keen on using it in the future.

Their engagement was a “surprise” yeah right. She got a white jumpsuit and a red dress for the occasion. He tricked her twice at Queenstown by not surprising her when she expected it. Absolutely no mention that it was sponsored by Michael Hill at all. Absolutely none. Simmo there is literally a stuff article about it?

They did a wedding questionnaire with their wedding planner. Ground breaking. Straight beautiful lines were mentioned several times.

Fried chicken and truffle fries were a key food item. Ham and cheese toasties at the end of the night. Some foreshadowing of that microwave toastie maker perhaps?

She knew she wanted to use Trish Peng. No mention of this being because Trish gave her not one but two dresses for free. Actually Simone hasn’t yet mentioned she had two dresses at all. Have you forgotten that detail Simone? You actually wore a completely different dress for your ceremony than what you talked about????

• Haha
  • Wow

fridgelady

Simo goes out more in a week then I have been in 3 years since having my first bub. Does she ever tuck those children into bed?

• Sad

silencedogood

We must be close to 48 hours without of a single mention of her boys. Those poor little darlings. What’s the bet she doesn’t even video call them. After seeing her parenting in action on numerous occasions (actual bestie of bestie #7354), it shocks me but doesn’t surprise me how often she likes to forget her children exist. A most certainly isn’t the little angel she makes him out to be. Those tantrums hitting hard, aye Moni?

• Wow
  • Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
They are not close, she was clearly triggered on here nd had to quickly set us straight because how dare her life not be perfect with a Perfect family, people who over share tend to be the ones talking threw their arse. Wee see you Scammy!
Here's another one she clearly has a shit relationship with her father too sees him what twice a year? 😂

• Haha

ihateliars

VIP Member
Dim Sim and Tent, please make it make sense.
You've buckled the seatbelts while the kids are stationary and not moving. However, no seatbelt while out driving and two squished into the front seat. From earlier in the reel it clearly shows its a 4 seater as you're obviously sitting in the back recording. Why does Asher not have his own seat? Accidents, especially farm accidents happen. Sort your shit out and protect your child for fucks sake.
Is Asher being directed to “point” for the gram as he doesn’t talk
---
Good luck and best wishes to Pebbles for her ongoing court case with NZ Police unlawful arrest because of DimSim

Last edited:

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
Sad... what Muma sets up a tripod to film herself reading to her kids in the morning 🤨
They are NOT products but they are little humans.
But has she just got back from the gym and got into bed with him? 🤢 Also, her comments about not wanting to be anywhere else- hilarious! She only wants to be with her kids in the morning but evenings nope!

• Sick
  • Haha

shh77

VIP Member
A "BUSINESS" women 🤣😅😂 she is so so desperate !! Asking for money to follow you is the lowest of low and SO disgusting! Another fraud in her life, she can't help herself, she posts the same crap on her page anyway. 🤑🤑
Simon when she goes anywhere trying to get free sh*t 🙄🙄
IMG_9127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart