Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovemesomegossip

These companies waste so much money and pollute the planet. The plastic shit on the mirrors will all get peeled off tomorrow and binned. The flowers will get biffed. Fancy food that probably doeant eaten. The excessive spending to show case a product.🤬 And using someone who has had every bloody facial product and treatment known to man. How the fuck can scammy sue promote anything to do with the face 🤯😡. While I'm at it. Why room service? Why no excessive dinner all together? And don't be putting up some fucking copied bullshit about parents being better parents having time away from their children. Because you are NEVER with your children. You are the most absent parent to those two boys. Your parenting is all kinds of fucked up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

butterysoft

This trip! I can’t. This woman has been out at night since Ryder was born more than I have in the 16 YEARS that I’ve been a parent. I’ve had the grand total of 22 days away from my kids - 18 of that I was on a trip and my husband stayed with the kids. So about a week max away without them in 16 years. We are a family - we take our kids with us, and if we needed help when they were little our parents would travel with us or we just didn’t go. This is such incredibly selfish parenting. Those kids are going to have no respect or attachment to them in a few years.

Reactions: 30

privilegedsimone

Simmo hon, if you can share receipts of messages you share with your mum to try prove tattle wrong, why can’t you share receipts from women’s refuge to shut us up ? 🦧

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

shh77

VIP Member
Thread idea instead of being witty and rhyming maybe we just say it like it is: Simone stole money from women’s refugee and abandons her kids. You’re a cunt

Ok this is waaay too long but here goes lol

Simone Anderson Thread #43
Simone stole money from the Women’s Refuge.
Take her kids on holiday? Don’t be silly she’s too much of a Scrooge!
To find the #ad on her sponsored posts you’ll have to hunt.
Simone Anderson NZs biggest c*nt!

😜

• Haha

silencedogood

Where did they honeymoon?
Queenstown 🤭
---
Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---

It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.
Receipts in case she decides to alter anything. Just some of the many, many ads.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

spotthehashtagad

JFC having a quick skim read of her shitty podcast transcript - couldn't possibly play the fucking thing..... she has now publicly said they spent $150,000 on the wedding with no help from their families because none of them were in a position to help. How many safe nights is that SCAMONE. Mate, I have red hot rage after reading that. Oh and her speech is so fucking terrible the transcript calls Trent *Trench* ahaha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

chipolatesandwich

Chatty Member
She wasn't on their invite list last week when they opened up. Erin and some others went along, no Scammy🤣. So she's pretends, a week later, and tags them. Desperate measures
Guys, she couldn’t make opening night as she is exclusively breastfeeding.

• Haha

clingingtoreality

VIP Member
We must be close to 48 hours without of a single mention of her boys. Those poor little darlings. What’s the bet she doesn’t even video call them. After seeing her parenting in action on numerous occasions (actual bestie of bestie #7354), it shocks me but doesn’t surprise me how often she likes to forget her children exist. A most certainly isn’t the little angel she makes him out to be. Those tantrums hitting hard, aye Moni?
I feel like you have A LOT of tea 🍵

Spill!

• Heart

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
They are both such losers haha what other man plans his ‘new years eve outfit’? I think the only time a bloke can plan that far ahead is for their own wedding 😅
Imagine planning your New Year's outfit months in advance (also who the hell plans this shit?!) and THIS is what you come up with? It's ugly af.

My new year's outfit will be a cute pair of summer jammies because I'll be working first thing on New Year's Day. Such is life working in healthcare - a real job that contributes to society!

• Heart