Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#Simon

VIP Member
$350 😂😂😂
Fuck she's dreaming!
You can go to Mecca and get your make up done or lesson and pay $150 and redeem the $150 in store to buy whatever.

Yuck could only imagine what expired make up sits in her kit, Simone can't even do her own make up nicely let alone someone else the clown she is. This screams her influencing is drying up and need make $$. I bet she gets Nil from CF now too if that still a thing.

Anyhow quick Google search Simone anderson make up and tattle pops up 😂👏👏

Love the comment on the rural living, it would be Scammy dream but unfortunately will never be her reality, bet she left there with a sour taste in her mouth that her younger brother is doing 10000 times better than her.

For some one that claims they have lots of $$$ There house definitely tells another story.
😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
This morning it was Kiehls. This afternoon, Elizabeth Arden's retinol is the best, and by Friday it will be that roll on retinol she uses. How can she be taken seriously, when in one day she's loving and promoting two competing products. Is it greed, or a bad management (also greedy) company
It always gives me a little giggle that she thinks she's doing this amazing job promoting companies and 'influencing' people to use these products, when actually all its doing is telling us where NOT to shop.

• Haha
  • Heart

Qwertyuiop12

Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Looks like Asher is having fun with Wendz anyway….

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣
It would be awesome if you were Wendz!

• Haha

Becauseyouasked

VIP Member
I find it weird there are very few pictures of her with her friends here. I get they might not want to be on her stories (which says a lot as well) but just like Fiji they seem to be always by themselves. I mean all of these besties she tags at home when they cover over for dinner must all be there?

BondJamesBond

VIP Member
What is the timeline of wedding v the legal statement from Makaia and making the donations?
If her family had to allegedly pay the $20+k donation and bail her out, and she claims to have forked out for a $150k wedding, something isn’t adding up

I also remember her doing a video/announcement about their first wedding date being cancelled because of the first lock down and she was super chill about it and I really admired her. Probably because it was all gifted!
May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simone’s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

2nd June 2020: Simone makes her first charity donation

7th June 2020: Simone makes her first donation to The Women’s Refuge

July 2020: Simone denies allegations, says they were due to a name mixup

Late July 2020: CC decides not to investigate the complaint

20th November 2020: Simone and Trent wed

15th December 2020: Makaia Carr’s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simone’s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Looks like Asher is having fun with Wendz anyway….

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

privilegedsimone

I don’t for a second believe they spent $150k on a wedding… she’s just trying to appear “wealthy”.
I personally would rather put $150k towards an investment property 🙊

• Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
She really is an asshole wedding guest posting so many photos while the wedding day is still ongoing. Top tier cunt behaviour.

Heaven forbid the Bride and Groom have a chance to post first.

Missing your kids at all Simmo? Sure doesn’t seem like it.

• Angry