Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starstruck500

VIP Member
May 30 2020: A complaint is made to The Commerce Commission relating to Simone’s representations about donations to charity

Early June 2020: A Herald article is published revealing the complaint. Simone makes Simone’s Secondhand Wardrobe page unsearchable and suspends her trade me account

2nd June 2020: Simone makes her first charity donation

7th June 2020: Simone makes her first donation to The Women’s Refuge

July 2020: Simone denies allegations, says they were due to a name mixup

Late July 2020: CC decides not to investigate the complaint

20th November 2020: Simone and Trent wed

15th December 2020: Makaia Carr’s legal statement revealing there were no donations made by Simone before 2nd June 2020. Statement is signed by Simone’s lawyers

16th December 2020: Herald article detailing out of court settlement and Simone and Trent begin their campaign to rehabilitate her image and safeguard her future as an influencer
This should be pinned to each new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
If I was Scammy there is no way I'd be inviting strangers into my home for makeup lessons. That's just weird. Especially if it's upstairs on the landing when her kids bedrooms are right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

NotaAD

And there is the Drone footage that someone asked for 🤣 Dance monkey Dance

• Haha
Reactions: 31

silencedogood

Simone Anderson #43 - Flew to Samoa without the kids in sight, spoke on a podcast where her lies shined bright.
---
My ears would bleed listening to all her lies
---

Pretty sure her wedding was sponsored
It was. On the podcast she said that the $150k covered “everything” - her example were the honeymoon, rings, dress (ad, ad, ad). Intentionally misleading listeners to believe she paid for those things herself is signature Simone. She does this with friends and family as well, manipulating the facts to create a story that makes her look better than she actually is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

#Simon

VIP Member
You're quite this am scammy sim, bit hung over there.... like you are EVERY WEEKEND!!!

Dont think your nights out and weekends out go un noticed... heard a bunch of mums talking about you at music group 😂😂 you really are the 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

silencedogood

Just leaving these two here before signing out for the night. It’s hard work being an unpaid detective uncovering lies (actually, that’s a lie, it took me two seconds to establish a source for the non surprise, surprise engagement), and being a mother of multiple kids who actually get my attention and love EVERY SINGLE NIGHT since they were born, on top of working 10 hour days, 5 and some times 6 days a week + sitting in traffic for up to 90 minutes EACH WAY from work.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

#Simon

VIP Member
I've spoken to Pebbles and she assured me only herself lawyer's and pebbles knows about anything so 10000% written to herself. 😂

She will address all this soon!
Whatever the outcome Scammy is still the looser in all of this 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
$350 for a two hour makeup consultation on makeup you already own! Wow, that seems quite expensive.
This is the pricing from an actual qualified and award winning makeup Artist down here in Canterbury who offers a similar package. Tell us you’re desperate for money without actually telling us Simmo. $240 for their session compared to her $350

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

#Simon

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨🚨
Scammy and Tent have been seen in the WILD!
They have been seen at Auckland airport going threw customs and 🚨🚨🚨 NO children in site!!! - Samoa trip?

She would have to be the most absent parent in history. What scammy, scummy parents to have.
Scammy your disgusting inside and out a share remind of who you are behind all that fake shit. 🐽🐽🐽

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick