Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simone Anderson #43 Simone & Trent's second kid free vacay, it's gonna be bright, bright sun Sheiny day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Poor babies shoved into their car seats sleeping. Probably put to bed still sleeping. Waking in the morning confused as duck when they see them rather then wenz. Then probably up and dropped off at daycare in the morning 💔 so simmy can go return her rented dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh hey Simone thanks for responding to my post, I was so confused as to where your drone was, and......there it is, thank you
Hope they paid the commercial rate for the Drone permit. After all it is being used for her "work"

Reactions: 6
She knows people post their thighs like this ironically right? To take the piss out of the basics who think it’s cool. Stop being so basic scammo.
I must be a basic witch TC, I honestly don't know what people are seeing here?

Reactions: 1
Poor babies shoved into their car seats sleeping. Probably put to bed still sleeping. Waking in the morning confused as duck when they see them rather then wenz. Then probably up and dropped off at daycare in the morning 💔 so simmy can go return her rented dress.
Any normal person would have had the boys at their own home so when scammy came home they would already be in their beds and not carted around the country side.

Reactions: 17
Isn’t time for Asher to be forward facing, instead of squishing his legs up?
It’s fine to be rear face up to 3-4 years if you can. The squished legs aren’t much of a concern really. However wouldn’t say it’s nice that they get moved around while trying to sleep because of their selfish parents who wanted to go overseas without them… again!

Reactions: 7
Any normal person would have had the boys at their own home so when scammy came home they would already be in their beds and not carted around the country side.
She would have to deep clean her house on a Monday night then after having people at her home and it would duck with her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it have been fun to let Asher help bake the biscuits. He could have stirred the mix (you don't have to use the thermy all the time). He could have dunked them in the chocolate and hundreds and thousands😔.

But no😔. Asher was only there to show him as the biscuit model. That would have been a perfect opportunity to talk with him, teach him words. But I'm guessing the aesthetic of a child, kitchen, and benches covered in chocolate and sprinkles outweighs giving him a go😳
Was he really stoked🤷

Attachments

• Sad
Why are comments turned off? It must be so embarrassing having to explain to people you work with that if you are having me as a guest you’ll need to turn comments off. Do you tell them why? People don’t dislike you because you are a nice person. You are a liar and scammer who thinks if you brush your past actions under a rug they’ll eventually be forgotten about.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are comments turned off? It must be so embarrassing having to explain to people you work with that if you are having me as a guest you’ll need to turn comments off. Do you tell them why? People don’t dislike you because you are a nice person. You are a liar and scammer who thinks if you brush your past actions under a rug they’ll eventually be forgotten about.
How embarrassing. What would she even suggest? Oh the tattle community have a vendetta against me, can you turn the comments off so they don't poison your beautiful podcast?

Reactions: 10
You can still add a comment on the spotify page😉
Screenshot_20231010_111807.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
If they had “guests staying” while they were away, where did they pick the boys up from last night?
If it was someone staying to look after Madooox, what does that say about their priorities and who they feel it’s more important to stay in their home environment 😪
Surely Wendz wouldn’t have minded staying with the boys at their place??
IMG_9154.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
JFC having a quick skim read of her crappy podcast transcript - couldn't possibly play the bleeping thing..... she has now publicly said they spent $150,000 on the wedding with no help from their families because none of them were in a position to help. How many safe nights is that SCAMONE. Mate, I have red hot rage after reading that. Oh and her speech is so bleeping terrible the transcript calls Trent *Trench* ahaha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
The resort were made aware of Scammys scummy ways and ripping of the WR hence why they stopped re sharing her posts😂😂😂😂 The gorgeous people of Samoa don’t take lightly to privileged snobby fucks ripping of such a vulnerable charity!

Must suck thinking you’re something special aye Simone, but in reality you’re just a piece of tit on the bottom of ALOT of peoples shoes🤮

#canclesimoneanderson

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If they had “guests staying” while they were away, where did they pick the boys up from last night?
If it was someone staying to look after Madooox, what does that say about their priorities and who they feel it’s more important to stay in their home environment 😪
Surely Wendz wouldn’t have minded staying with the boys at their place??
View attachment 2501177
It was Tent's sister - who also appears to have a family of her own. Unsure why she would ditch her kids in the school hols to come babysit a dog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Ugh I tried listening but I tapped out at 20 mins. Absolutely ZERO mention of how much tit they were gifted. Here are the notes I got before throwing in the towel:

Trent made her take a banana on their first date. Apparently the banana wasn’t required. But maybe he wanted to see if she was keen on using it in the future.

Their engagement was a “surprise” yeah right. She got a white jumpsuit and a red dress for the occasion. He tricked her twice at Queenstown by not surprising her when she expected it. Absolutely no mention that it was sponsored by Michael Hill at all. Absolutely none. Simmo there is literally a stuff article about it?

They did a wedding questionnaire with their wedding planner. Ground breaking. Straight beautiful lines were mentioned several times.

Fried chicken and truffle fries were a key food item. Ham and cheese toasties at the end of the night. Some foreshadowing of that microwave toastie maker perhaps?

She knew she wanted to use Trish Peng. No mention of this being because Trish gave her not one but two dresses for free. Actually Simone hasn’t yet mentioned she had two dresses at all. Have you forgotten that detail Simone? You actually wore a completely different dress for your ceremony than what you talked about????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ugh I tried listening but I tapped out at 20 mins. Absolutely ZERO mention of how much tit they were gifted. Here are the notes I got before throwing in the towel:

Trent made her take a banana on their first date. Apparently the banana wasn’t required. But maybe he wanted to see if she was keen on using it in the future.

Their engagement was a “surprise” yeah right. She got a white jumpsuit and a red dress for the occasion. He tricked her twice at Queenstown by not surprising her when she expected it. Absolutely no mention that it was sponsored by Michael Hill at all. Absolutely none. Simmo there is literally a stuff article about it?

They did a wedding questionnaire with their wedding planner. Ground breaking. Straight beautiful lines were mentioned several times.

Fried chicken and truffle fries were a key food item. Ham and cheese toasties at the end of the night. Some foreshadowing of that microwave toastie maker perhaps?

She knew she wanted to use Trish Peng. No mention of this being because Trish gave her not one but two dresses for free. Actually Simone hasn’t yet mentioned she had two dresses at all. Have you forgotten that detail Simone? You actually wore a completely different dress for your ceremony than what you talked about????
Do you mind expanding on the banana part? I need more details. So weird

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.