Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all have our insecurities, and that’s normal and perfectly fine. She shouldn’t edit her arms and her chin, as it seems to be she edits these in the majority of her photos. I wonder if she regrets not getting a Brachioplasty when she had all her surgeries.

Reactions: 5
Subtle as a sledgehammer Simon! 🙄🙄
…but wait hon you “forgot” to tag Fouis Fuitton! 🤪

IMG_9139.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wheres the drone they had on the last trip?
---
Came up on my feed from a friend, who spent yesterday swimming with turtles on their family trip to Samoa😊

A few messages later, yes, they flew over on the same flight as Scammy and Trenti, in prem economy

Their teenage daughter was a huge follower 🤷 of Scammy and pointed her out to my friend. They believed she was a decent influencer, doing good.

No Scammy isnt a size 12. They now sees how much photoshopping Scammy uses to deceive her followers

They had no idea of Scammys, scamming. After being directed to the pertinent info, her daughter who was a follower, has now blocked her.

And no, they wont take pictures in the wild for me, no matter how much I begged
Somehow I always find it suss when people have stories of seeing her in the wild, but they're either not forthcoming with any detail or they can't or won't share photos

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey Simmy, wonder why the resort aren’t rehearing your posts anymore🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
The ✨⭐CoNtEnT/eXpOsUrE⭐✨ she’s providing “for” them (TBC whether this is a #gifted/ad/spon stay? …guess we’ll find out once they get back home and she retroactively edits the #ad in - as per usual 🤷‍♀️😡🙄🤦🏼‍♀️) is SO F*CKING BORING! I wouldn’t want to reshare her sh*tty posts either!!
All we’ve gotten to far is multiple plates of food… 154358375 different definitely not from Shein togs, and the same pair of (or do you have multiple of these too, and wear a new pair everyday??) white pants! 🙄🙄🙄
Based on what she’s showcasing, I’m certainly not in any great rush to travel there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wheres the drone they had on the last trip?
---

Somehow I always find it suss when people have stories of seeing her in the wild, but they're either not forthcoming with any detail or they can't or won't share photos
I won't put a friend in the position of taking photos just so I can post them here. I'd do it if I were there. I shared some of the comments after they became aware of Simones history. I did ask if they would take pictures, but I respect that they said no. I would Simone would try and flush them out, and wouldn't want a friend to face the bullying and targeted messages, she and her tame followers meted out the last time she was caught in the wild.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
See Simmy even one of your gross, greedy
✨⭐bEsTiEs⭐✨ can take her children on holiday and hire a Nanny while they’re there!
There’s no reason why you couldn’t do the same!
….and I know this is a foreign concept to you and it’ll be hard for you to get your TC brain around BUT she can actually be HONEST and admit they have help! 😮🤯 shocking I know!
#pleaseletthenannyoutofthestorageunit

PS..made edits - I know Iyia shares her kids, but I don’t want to, and I’m not sure this woman wants her phone number plastered all over the internet either…

IMG_9145.jpeg
IMG_9144.jpeg

Reactions: 5
It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of duck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your bleeping togs and food. 🤦‍♀️
---
It's another silent holiday. She never talks to the camera while she is away. Hasn't done a room tour, or a buffet slide. Hasn't shown 2 parts of duck all. No island shots or shopping etc. I've never been, show me what the place looks like, not just your bleeping togs and food. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 24
---
It’s because she has had to pay for it herself so why give them exposure😂😂😂 She doesn’t work for free silly Billy🤭🤭

Reactions: 17
---
She’s showing her holiday which is changing her outfit/togs/hair/makeup and posing in front of the mirror then spending the rest of the day editing the tit out of her pictures so she looks tiny.

She now is also probably staying in the room as she doesn’t want to get caught in the wild and seen how she really is.

A pathetic existence.

I am hoping to be at an event she will be at before Christmas so watch out Simmy as I’m happy to take photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As I said before if you went overseas for a wedding wouldn’t you be doing lots? Hang with the other ‘friends/besties’??? Which tells me sjeniant really
friends with the wedding party- maybe Trent is? Or they actually don’t like her and she knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As I said before if you went overseas for a wedding wouldn’t you be doing lots? Hang with the other ‘friends/besties’??? Which tells me sjeniant really
friends with the wedding party- maybe Trent is? Or they actually don’t like her and she knows it.
Scammone wouldn't have a clue I reckon. She's thick as pig tit. Or she will 'buy' her friends like she does bots

Reactions: 4
---
It’s insane that she doesn’t leave because there are so many pretty scenic spots in Samoa that she could visit, like the Toa Sua trench or Togitogita waterfall. She has no drive or initiative to go and explore. I find it so weird that she says she likes to travel, because she clearly doesn’t. She just likes buffets and reading Tattle kindle on the beach. She could do that here with a visit to Valentines 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh and how funny, Nanny Wendy has sent a message from A Roo this morning... jump Casserole you devine Mother, slow morning lots of reading 🤪😁

LOL replies to ALL messages EXCEPT where her gorgeous tacky outfarts are from 🤑😂🤪
Asher said “you are beautiful”? Asher can’t talk 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.