Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about her photos makes it look really cold there. It was the same with her Fiji photos. I was here in NZ in the pouring rain but it didn’t make me want to visit Fiji at all. And now she’s at a resort that I’ve been to and really enjoyed but her photos make it look dreary as hell. Maybe it’s because she’s dreary as hell. She never poses with friends or posts anything natural or casual. Maybe it’s because she got tit weather at both places haha. Orr maybe she’s just a crap photographer when it’s not her own house?

Also I love how she didn’t steam that ugly-ass bow shirt. If you’re going to use slave labour, at least make it look like it’s worth more than $5. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just find it odd that they would Re-share a post if they weren’t a product of theirs unless the social media team aren’t aware?
Has anyone messaged them to ask where these togs are stocked/if they have ever had this colour pattern.
They refer to her as "an incredible human being"😞

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just find it odd that they would Re-share a post if they weren’t a product of theirs unless the social media team aren’t aware?
Has anyone messaged them to ask where these togs are stocked/if they have ever had this colour pattern.
After two seconds of detective work, it seems this company just sells Shein/Aliexpress/Wish clothing.

Edit : they’re just another dropshipper

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lol look how thin she is 😂😂
---

that sounds like Simone behind those words
---

I can’t find the togs at all on the Lunablue Girl website. They have a huge following too NOT😂😂.
They are all sold out apparently 🙄 just messaged them and asked. Must be all the divine pics of Scammylou that made people buy all the stock 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Exactly, the extreme athletes they both are, definitely no excess body hair anywhere, interferes with aerodynamics 😉
---
Awwww new besties, how sweet 😘 love that you love Scuntmoan radiating her goodness and how inspiring she is, this has made my year.
Oh those cheeks are pillow puffy
---
Socks even! 😮😮
It’s so nice to see

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey Simone. Just a reminder it’s White Sunday in Samoa tomorrow. It’s a national holiday and most likely Mondayised i think. I’m sure Trent will know all about the Christian beliefs around it and I hope you join in the observance of such a special time.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.