Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about her photos makes it look really cold there. It was the same with her Fiji photos. I was here in NZ in the pouring rain but it didn’t make me want to visit Fiji at all. And now she’s at a resort that I’ve been to and really enjoyed but her photos make it look dreary as hell. Maybe it’s because she’s dreary as hell. She never poses with friends or posts anything natural or casual. Maybe it’s because she got tit weather at both places haha. Orr maybe she’s just a crap photographer when it’s not her own house?

Also I love how she didn’t steam that ugly-ass bow shirt. If you’re going to use slave labour, at least make it look like it’s worth more than $5. Jesus.
I think it is cold, Trents nips were out in the pic of them together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
🤔 Riiiiight
Poor photoshopping here Scuntmoan, the way the divine togs chops your underarm then miraculously your arm fills out again is pretty spectacular
---
Poor photoshopping here Scuntmoan, the way the divine togs chops your underarm then miraculously your arm fills out again is pretty spectacular
Can see it better without the circle

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just when you thought she couldn’t get worse, here she is, size 12 Scuntmoan in all her glory

God these pants get a workout don't they. Iean I'm all for outfit repeating- good for environment etc. But the amount of fast fashion she shares in sponsored posts etc is a bit weird - where is it all? Do they just loan it to her for a photos and then she sends it back? Does she sell it?

Also all if they're so 'rich' and she likes to 'innvest in designer pieces' then she wouldn't be shopping at shein.

Reactions: 11
Missing your kids you two devine humans?

Busy morning for you Casserole replying to your few coments on your fabulous photos ❤❤

What Shein outfart is it today 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and how funny, Nanny Wendy has sent a message from A Roo this morning... jump Casserole you devine Mother, slow morning lots of reading 🤪😁

LOL replies to ALL messages EXCEPT where here gorgeous tacky outfarts are from 🤑😂🤪
She doesnt miss them😔. If she did they would.have come along. A babysitter/nanny is so easy to hire.

But Scammy knows her children cramp her style. They detract from her unless she commands that attention Codnt take them turtle swimming😢 But Thats cool Simone, just work them as advertising commodities for the next 15 years, they'll have had enough and you will never need to worry about them cramping your style again.

• Heart
Lol Scammy has been working so hard on herself lately.... but we know that Photoshop works harder 😏
Also, another Legit follower? These bots are getting sneakier and sneakier 🙄
Depending on what she spends on purchasing bots, she can dictate (literally ) what they will say in comments to her. She can dictate their replies, comments, questions. All to fake "engagement" with her. And the top tier ones like like legitimate people (to fool her followers and Management company)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Good on you rhonda. Can't wait to see all her loyal commenters with their little crown icons. I think you actually meant to say thank you here Simone?
IMG_20231008_114039.jpg
IMG_20231008_113841.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I find it weird there are very few pictures of her with her friends here. I get they might not want to be on her stories (which says a lot as well) but just like Fiji they seem to be always by themselves. I mean all of these besties she tags at home when they cover over for dinner must all be there?

Reactions: 21
Came up on my feed from a friend, who spent yesterday swimming with turtles on their family trip to Samoa😊

A few messages later, yes, they flew over on the same flight as Scammy and Trenti, in prem economy

Their teenage daughter was a huge follower 🤷 of Scammy and pointed her out to my friend. They believed she was a decent influencer, doing good.

No Scammy isnt a size 12. They now sees how much photoshopping Scammy uses to deceive her followers

They had no idea of Scammys, scamming. After being directed to the pertinent info, her daughter who was a follower, has now blocked her.

And no, they wont take pictures in the wild for me, no matter how much I begged

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.