Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And wouldn’t a 2 year old be more likely to say “hi mama!” (Or some variant?!) Stupid trout.
I don’t know any mother that would need her wee boy say mummy looks beautiful esoecbibe who doesn’t talk. It’s feeding her Edgo ans warped mind

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know any mother that would need her wee boy say mummy looks beautiful esoecbibe who doesn’t talk. It’s feeding her Edgo ans warped mind
Wendz would have asked Asher if mummy looked beautiful and he would have said something that resembled yes. We all know he is delayed and most definitely wouldn’t form part of his vocabulary.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Spot the blindly obvious Photoshop. It's almost as if she's not trying to hide it.
I’m such a thick bleep I can’t tell what is photoshopped. Has anyone seen her out in the wild recently to confirm she’s bigger than the pics she posts? I’m thinking she may have even had a gastric sleeve to bypass revision after Ryder and didn’t tell any followers about it (she would neverrr expose herself like this).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the trying to prove tattle wrong with the boomerang for me. Scammy, at this point it seems as though you care more about tattle than your own children - very sad.

Reactions: 15
Someone has very SERIOUS issues with their body... even though they love all their "lumps & bumps & squiggly bits" aka QUOTE Simone

Funny how she's happy for Tent to appear normal in the wild just not her 😵
Why does he like shirts that have stripes like a tarp?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
See you TCs, SEE!!
We DO leave the resort and go places!
And we DOOO have friends!!!!
….ok Simmy 🥴🥴
IMG_9148.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.