Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has very SERIOUS issues with their body... even though they love all their "lumps & bumps & squiggly bits" aka QUOTE Simone

Funny how she's happy for Tent to appear normal in the wild just not her 😵
Absolutely blown away by how this man is in his 20’s 🤣🤣 he looks late 40’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s insane that she doesn’t leave because there are so many pretty scenic spots in Samoa that she could visit, like the Toa Sua trench or Togitogita waterfall. She has no drive or initiative to go and explore. I find it so weird that she says she likes to travel, because she clearly doesn’t. She just likes buffets and reading Tattle kindle on the beach. She could do that here with a visit to Valentines 😂😂
You suggested, and she visited. 👏👏👏So good to know she reads and takes on the good advice posted here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is not touring around... it will be they are flying home later today and had to check out of hotel....
We see you Simmy....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You suggested, and she visited. 👏👏👏So good to know she reads and takes on the good advice posted here.
Knew she’d do what I say. She missed an easy instagram win by skipping the ocean trench though, that place is goooorgeous.
For someone with a “travel” highlight on her page, you’d think she’d visit somewhere other than a buffet lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Knew she’d do what I say. She missed an easy instagram win by skipping the ocean trench though, that place is goooorgeous.
For someone with a “travel” highlight on her page, you’d think she’d visit somewhere other than a buffet lol
Money could be a limiting factor(unless the tour is gifted) so they got together with "friends" to hire a car. Which they can then drop off prior to departure.
Doesnt look like Trenti has much of a travel wardrobe. Been wearing virtually the same the whole trip

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Money could be a limiting factor(unless the tour is gifted) so they got together with "friends" to hire a car. Which they can then drop off prior to departure.
Doesnt look like Trenti has much of a travel wardrobe. Been wearing virtually the same the whole trip
Oh they’re definitely skint. But her whole vibe is pretending shes not. Ironically I bet she’d get loads of engagement by doing budget travel tips but I’m guessing that doesn’t fit the image she wants to put out. Weird, because shein clothes definitely don’t scream “cash monaaaaay” but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tomorrow Simmo’s stories will be that the suitcases are unpacked and a few reels of how amazing of a parent she is 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
A boring lunch table set for 2, ok Scammy where are you're mates? Such a divine human 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I reckon Simmie and Tent are on their way home today! She will pretend that she and Tent are still in Samoa but really she will be unpacking and deep cleaning getting reels ready to portray the ever dotting mother and Martha Stewart.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I reckon Simmie and Tent are on their way home today! She will pretend that she and Tent are still in Samoa but really she will be unpacking and deep cleaning getting reels ready to portray the ever dotting mother and Martha Stewart.
At least Martha Stewart went to jail for her deceit. Scammys rented dress has to be back tomorrow. So this would fit in. Pick up the children after day care tomorrow afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Less than 30 minutes to correct. Glad you are enjoying your day with Trent and your friends, Simone! Can't be quality time if you're online.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Less than 30 minutes to correct. Glad you are enjoying your day with Trent and your friends, Simone! Can't be quality time if you're online.
Haha she’s probably waiting at the airport to board her flight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Both very selfish parents. Go home, you have young children that need you.
Maybe their marriage needs this time without the kids
It’s bad enough they’ve gone away without their children AGAIN 🤬 …but imagine being SO obsessed with “proving Tattle wrong” you can’t even be present with your husband and “friends” and spend your whole holiday bowing down (and yes Simon I mean that, you ARE!) to your puppet masters on an anonymous internet snark forum!!
Truly such a sad loser!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh I see she did visit the ocean trench! Ka pai Simone! I’m glad you actually bothered to see something. And look at all the comments you got from people who have already been there! Told you you’d get engagement! Far more comments and engagement than you get with all your bland standing pics.

Her pictures aren't very good though, guess the new iPhone doesn’t compensate for a bland eye? But at least she can show Asher and Ryder what they missed.
---
Haha she’s probably waiting at the airport to board her flight
Watch her frantically delete anything asking about her clothes. But weird to be an influencer embarrassed about the brands you’re wearing, but okay…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Must be on a plane home with no wifi.

Imagine how frantic she must be not to access here 🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.