Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Looks like Asher is having fun with Wendz anyway….

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣
Or Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After watching Elle and the twins who are 18 months infront of the camera. I have to say they are more animated and vibrant than Asher is.
They person who mentioned the tantrums he maybe having could do with the lack of communication. He might know what he’s trying to say but it’s not coming out.
But I have said before, it’s obvious Simone is struggling by the way she engages (or doesn’t) with her kids. Nothing screams maternal at all.

Reactions: 18
Ewww liar liar pants on fire, it’s Temu Scuntmoan
---

TC me Shein, nice to see you supporting child labour
It's not the brand she's claiming haha. It's a completely different colour 🤣 god her sheep are TC's
---
I know she's a liar, but tit it feels good to catch this looser out 🤣 who's game enough to comment on her picture and say they can't find this from the brand she tagged? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's not the brand she's claiming haha. It's a completely different colour 🤣 god her sheep are TC's
---
I know she's a liar, but tit it feels good to catch this looser out 🤣 who's game enough to comment on her picture and say they can't find this from the brand she tagged? 🤣
What a cheap skate, I buy my togs from Sea folly they have every colour pattern under the sun the quality is amazing, I guess she's on a budget when she's loosing contracts.

Reactions: 7
What a cheap skate, I buy my togs from Sea folly they have every colour pattern under the sun the quality is amazing, I guess she's on a budget when she's loosing contracts.
But the original is only $32, that’s pretty cheap. Is she seriously so hard up that she has to pretend her shein togs are lunablue? So weird!
witch if you don’t want to admit you shop at shein just don’t shop there! Buy the actual lunablue togs! They’re cheap!

Reactions: 13
Omfg 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 just when you thought she couldn’t get worse, here she is, size 12 Scuntmoan in all her glory
It's the weird, stiff pose and looking out to nowhere that gets me. She does the same pose with every new outfit.
And the pic of her standing on the ladder to the waterhole is just bizarre. She looks so unnatural. How about something a little less staged, Simmo?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More Shein 😜
I am loving this Shein spotting 😅
Not gonna lie, homegirl would be 2000x more relatable if she admitted she shopped at Shein. But nope, we'll just continue to tag items as different brands, or ignore questions about where they're from completely. Makes sense!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.