Simone Anderson #42 Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times are tough guys.... gotta get some more $$$ for travel funds so we can bring our kids along, and Nanny wendy 🤑🤑🤑 next time.

And "business" page... get outta here Casserole. You are not a business, oh yeah what about Embarass which is/ was your dream business with Tent 😅🤔🤣
Lol who da fark does she think she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol who da fark does she think she is!
A "BUSINESS" women 🤣😅😂 she is so so desperate !! Asking for money to follow you is the lowest of low and SO disgusting! Another fraud in her life, she can't help herself, she posts the same crap on her page anyway. 🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A "BUSINESS" women 🤣😅😂 she is so so desperate !! Asking for money to follow you is the lowest of low and SO disgusting! Another fraud in her life, she can't help herself, she posts the same crap on her page anyway. 🤑🤑
Simon when she goes anywhere trying to get free sh*t 🙄🙄
IMG_9127.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
We must be close to 48 hours without of a single mention of her boys. Those poor little darlings. What’s the bet she doesn’t even video call them. After seeing her parenting in action on numerous occasions (actual bestie of bestie #7354), it shocks me but doesn’t surprise me how often she likes to forget her children exist. A most certainly isn’t the little angel she makes him out to be. Those tantrums hitting hard, aye Moni?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
At least she has admitted that she monetises her children and sees them as a ‘business’

• Sad
  • Haha
We must be close to 48 hours without of a single mention of her boys. Those poor little darlings. What’s the bet she doesn’t even video call them. After seeing her parenting in action on numerous occasions (actual bestie of bestie #7354), it shocks me but doesn’t surprise me how often she likes to forget her children exist. A most certainly isn’t the little angel she makes him out to be. Those tantrums hitting hard, aye Moni?
I feel like you have A LOT of tea 🍵

Spill!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
can’t believe no one brought this up, but Soph holidays without her kids so of course Simmy is going to as well xoxo

Reactions: 9
Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Looks like Asher is having fun with Wendz anyway….

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like she is scamming her “buy me a coffee” subscribers? What about the ones who have already paid for the month ahead? Do they get a refund?

Look at those colourful toys he’s allowed to play with and his basic clothes he’s wearing - just like a normal kid having a the time of his life with no camera shoved in his face!! Wonder how I got these photos🫣🫣🫣
Looks like Wendy still has the potato! 🥔 📱

• Haha
I reckon she’s going to try and market herself as a celebrant, she’s rubbish at everything else she’s tried to market her ‘business’ as… we know she doesn’t have an original idea in her tiny mind, so I may have given her the biggest idea of her life here… but with dwindling followers, duck all else going on and her weird share of what’s her names ring the other day ‘I just love, love’ that’s my pick. Imagine her fumbling the vows. Ha ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol goes to a water hole & wears her ugly f..king glasses. Show us the splash you make 🐳🦣🦕

Your whole life is one staged show 👏 Keep on trying hun, lots of entertainment for the sheep.

How are your kiddies, having fun with Nanny.?

Reactions: 8

It’s farken cold and A is in a T Shirt

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s going to try and market herself as a celebrant, she’s rubbish at everything else she’s tried to market her ‘business’ as… we know she doesn’t have an original idea in her tiny mind, so I may have given her the biggest idea of her life here… but with dwindling followers, duck all else going on and her weird share of what’s her names ring the other day ‘I just love, love’ that’s my pick. Imagine her fumbling the vows. Ha ha ha.
Omg the amount of “eeerrms, uuuhhhs and uummms” there would be! 😬😬🫠🫠🫣🫣
And can you IMAGINE the #totesapprops wedding celebrant get up she’d wear??!
TOTALLY would try and outshine the bride! 😡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

How normal is A dressed 👏

Reactions: 9

It would be awesome if you were Wendz!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.