Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait, she edited not only the story caption but also produced a whole different response to the 'follower' too, over half an hour apart - what happened to her original message back to her 'fan'? Make it make sense 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“I fell in love with the machine” quite understandable behaviour for a robot.

IMG_4406.jpeg

Imagine living a life where you could earnestly say “I fell in love with my Thermomix and I believe in it wholeheartedly”.

It’s cooked man. Just cooked.

• Haha

BellsAK

Chatty Member
Good to see a few of you here this morning, I'm assuming you have changed your bed sheets, washed them, hung them (in a special hangy way so they get optimal drying time), put on several other loads and have finished washing your floors, cleaning your windows, vacuuming, and lets not forget, which one of you TCs hasn't cleaned their toilet brush this morning, come on now, fess up, I know someone has forgotten that pesky brush.

I'm just here for a minute, hubby and I need to set our task list for the weekend chores

Last edited:
  • Haha

Okelydokely

Chatty Member
She'll have to retire "hi lovely" as we've caught on to it

Do you think she had a couple of burner accounts, and just changes the pics?

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Reads like she got AI to write all about the “flavors”. It’s especially funny because she doesn’t actually describe what any of it tastes like 😂😂 The only foodie word she uses is ‘sweet’, which is obvious for dessert.
How is she still so bad at this after all these years?!

The begging for engagement at the end is my fave part, I think. That and writing “Airways” unnecessarily multiple times 😂

• Haha

BotLife

Why do people work with her when she can't even get the company name right!! She's both spelt it wrong and pronounced it wrong!

• Haha
  • Angry

BellsAK

Chatty Member
This is a shit example to use for your shitty Thermomix, you can literally make muffins in a bowl within 5 mins, you don’t even need a fancy Thermomix!
what sort of commission is she paid for flogging this bullshit to people who can't afford it and don't need it?
---
That makes me so incredibly sad she's chosen to put him in daycare. They will never get this time back and you know what time is precious and neither of them deserve it so I think thoses boys are in a better place. Hardly call influencer a job when she can't even do that correctly. She spends more time cleaning and on tattle her partnerships have dried up she only has her butt plugs left.
I hope the guilt eats away at you every single day you peice of shit of a human. Thoses boys deserve more than you could ever give them.
I kind of struggle with these sorts of comments, I know simone is piece of human shit and all, but I can't tear stripes of someone who puts their kids in day care. I know she doesn't technically work and she's off at her beauty appointments and what not. But I just don't think the kids are going to suffer because they are daycare. I put mine in 3x (1/2days) a week before I was back at work, I used that time to do what I wanted to do, these comments make me question my own parenting.

Last edited:
  • Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Any charity these days has to be finding it difficult to raise funds. But shit $150 a ticket 😳. Don't give goodie bags, don't do a fancy 3 course meal and lower the ticket price. I guess the Forsyths still want it to go ahead for their 1 night out a month....
I love how the first and only time she has posted about it is when it’s at risk of being cancelled. Surely if this was a cause so close to your heart Simone you would have done a lot more to promote it prior to now?

mostlyheretolurk

Hi beutifool, I was wondering if you could possibly do a cost breakdown of your advertisement for the Thermominx showing how this devine machine cuts grocery bills in half?
Devotedly yours
Silly Sally.
“Buy a thermomix because it will halve your grocery bill” but first spend $3000 on the machine. There are no savings here.
*spoiler alert it won’t halve your grocery bill.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

privilegedsimone

Megan has 100% mocked simmo on the radio with fletch and Vaughan on more than one occasion

I get such a try hard vibe from simmo in these posts , guuuuurl you ain’t shit

• Haha
  • Wow

NotaAD

If that's Korean FRIED Chicken, then my name is Princess Diana. Fuck me that looked Bleak!!
How does this woman screw up everything? Not the best #AD for a Thermomix.

• Haha