Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Simone kissed another man called Cam. Continues to lose followers on the gram.

Editing to add: she went out and got a bit steamed. Probably in the hopes she would get doubled teamed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
@hobsonville_housewife are you still around?

I've missed your great posts 😊
I’m still around!
Just busy with parties and my actual 8-10 hour job.

Presumably this is following Trent mowing the burm berm in the evening the other day?

Hope he did a good job, there were a few weeds in the berm when I was in the area last month.

Edit to add: the person who posted this lives over the back fence from the Forsyths.

IMG_3199.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
I cut a piece of grass with scissors this morning cos it was sticking out. I'm done for the day.

1694731045674.png

• Haha
Reactions: 45

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Hi Simone.

Sometimes I think I really should spend less time on here. Then I see how quickly you respond to things mentioned on here and I think, nah I’m good.

Also how cute that Ryder has joined his brother for his early education journey! Now you have lots more time available to spend on here.

All confirmed TCs. Thanks to my source.
Have a SUPER day Simone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

privilegedsimone

A375C818-2CDA-4998-A669-0C6F976919FC.png

Hey Lovely! Just wondering why your management seem to have taken you off their website? Surely they haven’t dropped your Devine self? Xx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

snarkersusie

VIP Member
How to cut your grocery bill in half for TCs:
Just start going out for dinner more instead of eating at home. Because that money doesn’t count as grocery money. Follow me for more money saving tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of shit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
My eyes hurt from rolling so much with these pathetic, trying hard, inauthentic, disingenuous parenting shenanigans she’s trying so hard to portray. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤮

Asher!!! You were fed in the bathtub!!! That’s a red flag already! Ffs sorry you have awful humans.

This is the same person who scammed a charity, used the police to their whim, promoted cord bank to vulnerable new parents (with ZERO knowledge about health! Ffs), tied her kid in a pole to eat, fed her child in the bathtub, posted a pity reel which she deliberately sought the information here, blocking others and deleting comments who does not agree with her narrative, mate!!! I could go on—/ she’s a CON ARTIST!

No parent should believe these lies!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

princeasherfromhobby

Chatty Member
She’s deleted the boomerang of her and Cam kissing on the lips now? Who told you to take the that down DimSim? Tent or Cam? I see Cam hasn’t posted anything with her in it yet
---
Taking him home for a gang bang eh? See you soon Tenti! She tried to dirty delete after she realised what she said but what you put on the internet can never be fully deleted 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Sponicon

Watched scammys stories this morning and my toddler comes over to look and said poos when this story came up 😂😂 Nearly spat my coffe out laughing 😂
Screenshot_20230915_155257_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Now she stands side on so we can't tell her bag is fake. Which we know anyway.
---
Delving into fake sunglasses too seems to be her new trend
---
Hey Scammy, you absolute TOSS POT...not a single YSL bag has the straps coming out the sides like yours does, nor the YSL logo hanging off the bottom of the bag, nor the stitching your beautiful DHGate bag has 🤣🤣🤣
---
Stunning. I love how your bag straps come out of rings on the top of your bag hon 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Call me cray cray, but Scammy having the boys names on their jackets in public actually puts them more at risk of being kidnapped. Same reason you don't buy your kids personalised school bags.

• Sad
Reactions: 35