Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Butt3rfly

VIP Member
So she undid all the plastic ties on the utensils, took a photo in the drawers and then donated them? Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

#Simon

VIP Member
I think you may of taken my daycare comment wrong, there is absolutely nothing wrong with daycare, it's how she hides it and claims she's raising two under two and it's so easy. How they never sick?! We as daycare parents know they are sick every second week, it's how she claims they so wealthy and earn 300k wouldn't you want to not work or reduce your hours to be home with your babies baffles me. It's how they are in daycare 5days a week and out every second evening and away every weekend majority with out their children, it's very clear her children are a burden to her and she does not enjoy being a mother. But yet everyday shows up and talks absolutely shit out of her arse about loving being one.
If she was honest and transparent about her parenting I would never even spoken about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Going back to the grass chat for a second. What I don’t understand is why they didn’t just put the Astroturf out front as well?

Also the iPhone 15 isn’t going to make you look any better Simone. It’s just a phone, not a magician.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Teaconsumer

Hi Simone.

Sometimes I think I really should spend less time on here. Then I see how quickly you respond to things mentioned on here and I think, nah I’m good.

Also how cute that Ryder has joined his brother for his early education journey! Now you have lots more time available to spend on here.

All confirmed TCs. Thanks to my source.
Have a SUPER day Simone.
Poor kid is only 7 months old. Guess her kids really are an inconvenience to her. Not like she had to send him due to going back to work. Sad considering her and tent boy work from home.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

ihateliars

VIP Member
Ole mate Simmy has really increased FOLLOWERS for LittleArk Co. They must be crazy busy with all the orders 😂😂. A whole 43 more followers. When are people/companies going to wake up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

#nofiller

Would love to meet new people? Fuck she's dim.
Because she’s run out of friends. She knows her days as an influencer are over. All the real influencers are out at glam events. Even Erin who’s almost 10 years older and far more gorgeous (and actually tiny) and relatable has been at events this week. She’s home making vomit inducing chicken in a thermomix and trying to meet new people so she doesn’t have to hang out with her family.

• Haha

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
🤭 she didn't like that accusation 😂
honestly, what would she do without us? She’d be even more fucking useless than she currently is. No wonder she relies so heavily on our advice. Now if only she’d listen to us about crediting ads, protecting her children and showing receipts 😂

• Heart

my-cup-is-full

Hey scammy your such a shit excuse of a human/mother or whatever you call yourself how many nights have you been out already this week? Why would you do a date night knowing you had a event on next night?

Your quite the gorilla from behind with your saggy nappy arse but even tye top button has given out. 😂

Yuck have some dignity kissing another you look trashy and not the best of looks. Have some respect for your husband.
Unless your bringing him home to him for your gay hubby?
My thoughts exactly, she’s bringing him home for trenti, maybe to spice things up 🤣.
She’s honestly revolting, who kisses another man on the lips, when married! So disrespectful, regardless of his sexuality or if he’s just a friend. Imagine if her kids saw that when they grew up.
---
Also how many time does she need to say “I love you”

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

snarkersusie

VIP Member
Posting videos now showing that he’s at home. Cute hun. But you’re going have to try a lot harder going forward to prove he’s home. And it will be hard. Because he’s enrolled. So maybe he’s not attending today exactly, but he will be going forward. Can’t wait to see what you come up with though.

• Haha
  • Heart

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Hahahahahahhaha GATAR AIRWAYS hahhahahhahahahahhaha sorry I am still laughing at that. What the actual. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

next time she makes that kind of error, we gotta not point out the actual mistake so more people see how dim she is

• Haha

butterysoft

IMG_6836 (1).jpg

I can't. This has been sitting on her post about the Help dinner for 4 days and she has not responded. Clearly she either doesn't want 2 followers on the loose in the room with her or she doesn't care about the cause. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Sad

trish_allstar

I feel embarrassed for Simon. Her page has no direction, she clearly takes anything offered and is just such a slimy bitch. Gives off such ick vibes.