Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mysteryuser123

Chatty Member
Grinds my gears, my baby who is still EBF has been sleeping 8 hours since 5 weeks, no sleep training, she's just a chill baby. Some days she wakes at 6 some days 7, but it doesn't define my worth as a mother for how long she sleeps 🫠
Any mums in here struggling with sleep, you and your baby are perfectly normal 💓
(Barely ever post in here, this just works me up lol as you were)

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

butterysoft

Hi Simone.

Sometimes I think I really should spend less time on here. Then I see how quickly you respond to things mentioned on here and I think, nah I’m good.

Also how cute that Ryder has joined his brother for his early education journey! Now you have lots more time available to spend on here.

All confirmed TCs. Thanks to my source.
Have a SUPER day Simone.
I can not imagine! SO young. Both parents at home eating their stupid lunch together. Breaks my heart. By all means if you have to do it for financial or logistical reasons. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Blardeblarblar

VIP Member
Now she stands side on so we can't tell her bag is fake. Which we know anyway.
---
Delving into fake sunglasses too seems to be her new trend
---
Hey Scammy, you absolute TOSS POT...not a single YSL bag has the straps coming out the sides like yours does, nor the YSL logo hanging off the bottom of the bag, nor the stitching your beautiful DHGate bag has 🤣🤣🤣
---
Stunning. I love how your bag straps come out of rings on the top of your bag hon 🤣🤣🤣
We are 3/4 of the way through the year and all of a sudden it's the year of the capsule wardrobe? Tell me Simmo why are you suddenly telling us this now?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

drinkmorewatertl

It genuinely makes me feel sad for their kids that they have no family photos or paintings or artwork up anywhere. Pre-kids I always preferred the minimalist look and our fridge was bare as, now it’s covered in kid photos and artwork and I LOVE IT. It’s cluttered as but it makes my kids happy whenever they see it from their highchair/table.
Sumo is the less motherly person I’ve seen. How can you not get a second highchair?! Like they’re so cheap and you can get stylish ones that match your other one. Or unless… she can’t afford another Stokke one?
Their house is so inappropriate (not to mention fucking ugly) for kids… I put our coffee table in storage so our kids can wrestle and play in the lounge but her kids only have the tiniest spot to play.
Maybe it’s a good thing they’re at daycare and with other family when Sumo & Tenti are away then they can actually play with fun toys and make mess.
---
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Checked it and yup it was written by AI lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha

crumbs

Lets face it, if she could afford real luxury goods she probably wouldn't have resorted to selling Thermies

• Haha