Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
Absolutely can’t believe she is giving these to him as a regular ice block. Is she fucking stupid?
Yes, she is.
She’s thick enough to think that electrolyte iceblocks are some kind of “healthy” alternative to regular ones because she has no idea how nutrition works.

This lack of understanding of nutrition and healthy alternatives is probably a huge part of why she needed gastric surgery in the first place. 🙄

Reactions: 33
New rule I reckon, let's not point out her spelling mistakes on the ads she does - since she uses us as her proof readers. She gets paid to post the dribble and if she can't even copy straight from a script that's on her and the stupid businesses that 'align' with her 'values'.

The amount of times she's taken down stories and fixed it from someone pointing it out on here is laughable at this point - it may disappear from stories but it doesn't disappear from ig anonymous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Pentothal

VIP Member
Scammy, what a lovely thoughtful post you put up, with your little boys acting to your direction.

Sad your words are stolen from others without giving them credit, this is the lowest form of influencing, stealing ideas and words from others for your benefit. It's like taking from charities

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
It just makes Simo look stupid as fuck not getting another matching Stokke chair.
For someone who claims to afford real Cartier, a second Stokke highchair should be easy as hell to pay for. The black ones match her “aesthetic” and she could keep it in the garage if she can’t handle it sitting out.

Every time I see Asher struggling at that dinner table I am reminded that they must be so low in cash.

Hey Simmy, my kids have a Stokke each. Maybe use some of the cash you earn selling secondhand Lorna Jane? Oh, wait, you don’t get free LJ anymore, ouch! Maybe secondhand Aim’n? Oh, oops, no. Shit, no wonder you have no cashflow.

Wanna show Tattle you have money? Then buy a second Stokke for your kid! Go on, I dare you.

• Haha
  • Sad
She’s deleted the boomerang of her and Cam kissing on the lips now? Who told you to take the that down DimSim? Tent or Cam? I see Cam hasn’t posted anything with her in it yet
---
Taking him home for a gang bang eh? See you soon Tenti! She tried to dirty delete after she realised what she said but what you put on the internet can never be fully deleted 😅
Wow. You unlocked a window of their marriage arrangements!!! That’s why they needed a lot of date nights! 🙈 Way to go Scammy! Well done respecting your marriage and Trent. Well fucking done!! I mean for a charity scammer— I shouldn’t be surprised how low you can go.
---
Funny this!!! Hi!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

shh77

VIP Member
Who tf gets home and doesn't get changed into something comfortable?? Who wears a suit jacket around the house
It’s like people who wear JEANS IN THEIR HOMES!! Jeans are purely for the outside world and should be promptly taken off and swapped for comfies as soon as you step inside the safety and comfort of your house! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
She's deleted the pink phone story and replaced it 🤣 for $2.5k Scammy you could keep your current phone and buy a REAL handbag. IMAGINE THAT 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.

• Haha

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
She spells like she's American.
---
Gatar? The Q and the G are miles apart on the keyboard so you can't tell me that's a slip of the sausage finger 🤣
---
Did all your dreams come true, sitting up the front of the plane for the first time Scammy

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
Loooooool 🥴🥴🥴
Joseph & Joseph must have seen her horrific attempt at mashed potatoes the other night and sent her this 🙄🙄
IMG_9053.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she even share these lame screenshots all the time. Must make her feel good 🤣
---
Where are all the gushy messages from Tent telling her how divine that dinner was and how he's so looking forward to Butt Plug Thursday tomorrow.
@unfluencer90 at the risk of sounding like a fan girl, you are fast becoming my favourite tattler / <10k influencer 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still around!
Just busy with parties and my actual 8-10 hour job.

Presumably this is following Trent mowing the burm berm in the evening the other day?

Hope he did a good job, there were a few weeds in the berm when I was in the area last month.

Edit to add: the person who posted this lives over the back fence from the Forsyths.

View attachment 2447617
Wow :cool: is that you Simmy?
IMG_0350.jpeg

Damn Elle, chill. The sun doesn’t shine out of Simone’s asshole. I recommend you read this helpful guide for next time https://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Joke

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm sorry WHAT?! Feeding an electrolyte iceblock from a bloody pharmacy for non-dehydration reasons? This seems absolutely fucked to me. Electrolytes are sugar and salt, a collosal amount of salt (compare to a mini lemonade popsicle 😳)
This has fully shocked me. I don't understand! What the actual fuckery?

Someone tell me if this is normal? (I don't have kids so maybe I'm just a total TC and this is a normal thing to do?)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry