Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of shit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice. View attachment 2464600
View attachment 2464599
"If Asher requests them" 🙄🙄 wtf he can't even talk yet.

"Oh Devine mother of mine, may I please have some lollies and cake for breakfast. And make it snappy! A boy is starving here. And no I don't want your shitty Thermomix slop you *try* and pass off as food." - Asher, son of beige ape, 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

spotthehashtagad

I just love that when this thread goes a bit slow, she’s guaranteed to post something so dim, ridiculous and misinformed it’s sets the pages turning at rapid speed again. 🎶 you do it to yourself…. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Gos

Is she for fucking real? $150AUD...............EACH..............for something that cleans shit?

Gosh I hope she doesn't mix up the masher and the toilet brushes, then the potatoes would be even more shitty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29

trish_allstar

As a food nutritionist, parent and an early childhood teacher this is an absolute load of shit. Simon, by fixating on your own issues you are actually going to make the "problem" here worse!. Everything's in moderation and saying no to an ice block at 7 in the morning is ok. It's actually good parenting, it's instilling boundaries. What happens outside of the home...does nana give ice blocks at 7am, does daycare give you cookies anytime you like? Come on, wake up and stop giving out bad parenting advice.
Screenshot_20230922_091855_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230922_091847_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

simonolata

The spelling mistakes in this are next level. I have secondhand embarrassment. I’ll let you sort them Dim-Sim.
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Giving your kid an ice block at 7am, regardless if it’s a regular ice block or a medicinal ice block, is just weak parenting! You know you can say no to a toddler right?!

• Heart

unfluencer90

Chatty Member
Why does she even share these lame screenshots all the time. Must make her feel good 🤣
---
Where are all the gushy messages from Tent telling her how divine that dinner was and how he's so looking forward to Butt Plug Thursday tomorrow.

• Haha
Wow :cool: is that you Simmy?
Just to clear up any confusion for Elle/Simone, I’m not Laura who said “probably Simone’s partner again.”
I didn’t even see the post, but I have lots of besties who send me tea when they see it.
I didn’t realise Elle lived near Simone until someone pointed it out to me.

• Haha

InInfluencersweTrUsT

Chatty Member
She’s still not showing on their website as one of their ‘talent’, which is a bit awkward
Maybe that is the reason for the meeting after her reading on here that she isn't on the website 😂
---
Guess who paid for her own Amin shoes....not gifted or #ad...
Guess who wanted us to all believe Amin was up her ass again....
Guess who has receipts to back this up???😇

Wonder how many other things she has brought but has tried to pass off as colab...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

WatermelonSugar22

VIP Member
God forbid it gets mixed up with other labelled containers in their labelled match box of a house, beautiful xx 🤣🤣🤣

Ps: Hi lovely! (No more???) 👀
What a weird coincidence that all of the people who message her suddenly stopped saying “hi lovely” at the same time, right after we pointed it out!? **sUcH a mYsTeRy**

The container within a container is killing me, especially when you realise a fridge is just a large container too, as is her box of a house!
It’s container-ception!
---
Have the rules changed about clearing stating a ad? I haven’t seen AD in a long time
Nope, she’s just too dumb to do her job properly and thinks pretending her life isn’t gifted will make her look like she spends money, thus making her look richer. Hint to you Simone: it doesn’t work. Rich people just purchase stuff without being an utter fannypack about it. And they don’t buy from all these dropshipped shitty internet boutiques either.

• Haha
Reactions: 27