Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: this is from the first ever Simone Thread and shows how little has changed in a year..

- still no acknowledgement of Women's Refuge donations
- has been reported to ASA too many times to count
- Has minions who blocks anyone who likes a photo or comment about her (only stories though so it doesn’t reduce her following)
- Way too many conflicting company #ads
- Reads Tattle and will implement things on stories after discussion here e.g. captions on stories
- Is friends with a convicted sex offender
- Has massages way too often and every day is treat yourself day
- Fresh sheet Friday is sadly still a thing
- If any companies that use SA for advertising are reading this, we’re over it and will stop purchasing from you while you work with her
- sells used gym wear that she has worked out in with no underwear
- flaunts her “staple” jewellery collection that includes a diamond tennis bracelet and Rolex
- big fan of DHgate handbags
- has 17million “besties”
- potentially has a closeted husband
- only goes out once a month
- vacuums her letterbox
- still has not been gifted a Dyson
- gets excited collecting 56 leaves and 2 weeds from her garden in her metal bucket
- walks around town with a smelly fanny after the gym to get a “treat” massage
- she was deprived of lollies, chocs & maccas as a kid hence the reason she ended up huge and had to have surgery
- Doxxed a Tattler after she took an innocent pic of her up the mountain and posted it to her private instagram
- Attempted to dox another but fucked it up by exposing the wrong person and had to delete the stories
- Goes to the beach in 15 degree weather

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Mentioning one from previous thread. I wear my rings to the gym too and barley take them off. Just my preference. Definitely not defending her

Reactions: 5
I would highly recommend doing any sort of weight training with rings on, there is a risk of degloving which is a horrific injury!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I use to wear mine to F45 until I realized it wasn't a thing can cause injury or damage the ring itself. You know that braclet is fake whej she's wearing it ro f45 though 😂 shame haha I bet people have a real giggle over her and her Wana be wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@unfluencer90 I am interested in the total value of the jewellery (if we assume everything is genuine) and Rolex watch in Simone’s ‘staple jewellery collection’ that she wears every day, even to the gym, it seems.

This includes her wedding rings, the ring that Tent gave her with the diamonds, the Cartier love bracelet, the Rolex watch, some necklaces. What else?

Reactions: 4
Simone anderson charity fraud
Simone anderson make up
Simone anderson forsyth
Trent forsyth
Trent forsyth Canon
Simone anderson hobsonville
Simone anderson Thermomix consultant
Simone anderson womens refuge
Simone anderson embrace

• Haha
When was she supposed to gift a dyson?

Those dysons cordless stick vacs are useless

Reactions: 1
Mentioning one from previous thread. I wear my rings to the gym too and barley take them off. Just my preference. Definitely not defending her
yeah, me too. I used to try take them off but I've gotten a bit lazy and I never know where to put them cos I go straight after work haha. My husband doesn't wear his during the week as he's a builder and is terrified of degloving his fingers lol but wears it on the weekends

Reactions: 5
Is she still calling All White shoes chucks ? I once asked her about in and she posted our chat with my name visible on her story 😩 I got so many hurtful messages from her followers ! The thing is I was GENUINELY confused!
---
yeah, me too. I used to try take them off but I've gotten a bit lazy and I never know where to put them cos I go straight after work haha. My husband doesn't wear his during the week as he's a builder and is terrified of degloving his fingers lol but wears it on the weekends
Mine works in a saw mill and many an accident has happened because of wedding rings ! But it goes back on at home

• Sad
Reactions: 9
@unfluencer90 I am interested in the total value of the jewellery (if we assume everything is genuine) and Rolex watch in Simone’s ‘staple jewellery collection’ that she wears every day, even to the gym, it seems.

This includes her wedding rings, the ring that Tent gave her with the diamonds, the Cartier love bracelet, the Rolex watch, some necklaces. What else?
You missed the "Diamond" tennis bracelet

• Haha
Well done on literally just posting the menu Simone 🙄 such a hard job doing the absolute bare minimum in all aspects of your life.

There are multiple ways you could have improved this post to provide valuable insight but I’m not going to spell them out for you here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.
Lmfao are they just sitting on the tarmac? God that’s tragic - but bleeping funny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.