Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

banana88

Another event away from her kids 😑

But YES to these comments hopefully it’s not deleted and people actually see it and hopefully you’re in here 🥰

AND 321 they will be deleted old casserole is at a party reading Tattle with her friends.

Parenting at its finest once again more concerned that your dirty little secret will be seen that giving a fuck about your kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

#Simon

VIP Member
I find this so incredibly sad that A is pushed to the side and made to grow up because of his little brother started from getting him out of his cot to now High chair, what's next! Gosh A is only very small still just gone 2! She's expecting him to be so grown up, in her situation I would of got another highchair or attachment that attaches onto the table phil n Ted make them.
Poor A can't even see into his bowl.

Grandad 91 today, I bet he would be absolutely so disgusted in your charity scam and your lies if he knew the whole truth about you Scammy. You absolutely peice of shit.

• Sad

NotaAD

what sort of commission is she paid for flogging this bullshit to people who can't afford it and don't need it?
---

I kind of struggle with these sorts of comments, I know simone is piece of human shit and all, but I can't tear stripes of someone who puts their kids in day care. I know she doesn't technically work and she's off at her beauty appointments and what not. But I just don't think the kids are going to suffer because they are daycare. I put mine in 3x (1/2days) a week before I was back at work, I used that time to do what I wanted to do, these comments make me question my own parenting.
I don't think that the comments are tearing her down about putting the kids into daycare, it's just the fact that she's not transparent about it. She is very quiet about how many days BOTH kids are at daycare. She's so public with every other thing she or her puppets do, so why not this?
Totally get what your saying as well, and totally agree with you!

• Heart

snarkersusie

VIP Member
"feed" makes it sound like shes still breastfeeding :( nothing against breastfeeding but why doesn't she say bottle
Because she can’t admit to the truth about anything. She’s lied so much that she now has to lie about pretty much everything because she’s built up this image of herself. The image of the perfect Mum who can do it all with two wee ones. She will never admit to something like a bottle, and she will never admit everything else.

Unfortunately even if she was to start telling the truth on some things people would still question it given her history. But that’s her bed and she’s made it (at 4.30am)

• Haha
Reactions: 21

drinkmorewatertl

So lovely, hun, beautiful, gorgeous,.... what else does she use, opps I mean "her followers"
Another one I can't stand is "course"
Come on Scammy, with all that private school education, you should realise it should be of-course! This woman is giving me hours of education and laughter while I'm recovering from surgery. I've even gone back to the very first thread #divine 🤣
Remember those pity reels she made 🤣
Wonder what made her delete them, they were gold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21