Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butterysoft

Omg legend, how did you find it so quick. Is there another one? I remember one and it showed the GG a bit better.
---
Or can you tell me the date she posted this and I'll go back through my screenshots in my phone as I know I've got it somewhere 😀
---
Ok all good doesn't matter, you can see the shape of the G is clearly different 😂
I believe it may have been Ryder's baby blanket - maybe last thread??

crumbs

If he is in daycare then I think she has got herself a job. Those lawyer invoices will be big and all her work has dried up.
selling thermies. she'll have a team working under her doing the hard yards while she reaps the rewards

Starstruck500

VIP Member
Ouch - you know you’re a washed up influencer when you can’t create your own copy to advertise something. That Qatar airways piece just screams Chat gpt! How lame.
It’s an insidious piece of software that makes thick people feel like they can string words together but just comes off like a third world helpdesk person. Simone you never talk like that. Why are so so unauthentic about everything?
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Gosh, so scary. Their daughter was almost sold on the dark web
---
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Gosh, so scary. Their daughter was almost sold on the dark web
TikTok link didn’t work - it was this video

Attachments

Last edited:

kiwigal258

Chatty Member
There is government/state houses in Hobsonville. I know a several people who missed out at auctions as Kainga Ora placed high bids on newly built housing. It was also on the news a while ago about one of the gangs living in state housing opposite the shops causing major social issues.
That's not really around where she lives, they're in Scott point and I've not seen any state housing there.

Pentothal

VIP Member
That vid of her on ski erg at the gym is edited- she must have done about 3 jumps then spliced it together with more footage- you can see a tiny skip in the video. Why on earth would you bother. Go spend some time with your kids instead!
Omg it is too. Why does she need to fake everything in her life. If you are going to Scammy, you need to get really good at it.

heretolurklolzz

Chatty Member
Oh I love Lisa she’s so funny.
---
So they are celebrating Grandads birthday. Anyone else find it strange that when they are showing the digital photo that Asher is quite fixated on it.
Not really no, he looked for about 10 seconds.
He was probably in some of the photos and toddlers love things like that! 😂

what did you find strange about that?