Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are wearing Embrace and there is a new launch coming. Think that announcement is for us 🤣 Also, I know you can do a little jump in the ski but that’s a mighty jump for a machine that’s more designed for upper body work out. Be better if you used your arms more to get your target number.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry WHAT "getting my SLUGS de SLUGGED". I have never heard anything more bleeping unattractive in my life. Scammo you big ugly masculine ape of a woman 🤮🤮🤮

OMG #lashnoir, WTF pull that sponsorship NOW
Is that a thing? I have never heard eyebrows being referred to as that.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hey Simone. You know those game changing swimming bags you got for your boys? They’re so last season it’s all about bogg bags now. They don’t tip over and they’re hella expensive. Also they come in beige! They’re all over the gram too so embrace the croc style bag and become a true style icon. Oh and get a Stanley cup too.
IMG_0819.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It genuinely makes me feel sad for their kids that they have no family photos or paintings or artwork up anywhere. Pre-kids I always preferred the minimalist look and our fridge was bare as, now it’s covered in kid photos and artwork and I LOVE IT. It’s cluttered as but it makes my kids happy whenever they see it from their highchair/table.
Sumo is the less motherly person I’ve seen. How can you not get a second highchair?! Like they’re so cheap and you can get stylish ones that match your other one. Or unless… she can’t afford another Stokke one?
Their house is so inappropriate (not to mention bleeping ugly) for kids… I put our coffee table in storage so our kids can wrestle and play in the lounge but her kids only have the tiniest spot to play.
Maybe it’s a good thing they’re at daycare and with other family when Sumo & Tenti are away then they can actually play with fun toys and make mess.
---
There are ways to check if it was generated by chatgpt

---
Checked it and yup it was written by AI lmao

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She should do an Embrace x Tattle collab. She might get some sales that way.
Tattle blue leggings, with the logo Embrace x Tattle. With unfluencer90 as the photographer, absolute chefs kiss collab.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dim sim showing us tattlers that the tv was in fact NOT on this morning when Asher was dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ahhh… doesn’t Mandy Duncan’s sister own or work for lash noir…?
nope - I know who owns it - an old friend of mine. She lives in Arrowtown
---
Hey Simone. You know those game changing swimming bags you got for your boys? They’re so last season it’s all about bogg bags now. They don’t tip over and they’re hella expensive. Also they come in beige! They’re all over the gram too so embrace the croc style bag and become a true style icon. Oh and get a Stanley cup too.
View attachment 2428413
wonder if DH gate does them?

• Haha
Hi Dim Sim! Look you can enter this and win a genuine LV. Might require you to support a different tanning brand though, and not sure if you are supporting Edna or Iyia in their feud?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gutted to see her receive a Blunt umbrella PR package! 😔 ….we all know Simmy famously doesn’t believe in weather!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Yeah I’ve said it to my sister for years when she gets hers tinted cuz they’re always way too dark at first, therefore looking like slugs 😅
I though a moustache was referred to as a slug
---
Hi Dim Sim! Look you can enter this and win a genuine LV. Might require you to support a different tanning brand though, and not sure if you are supporting Edna or Iyia in their feud?
That’s a joke right? Probs from DH Gate along with the status of a former athlete competing at International level 😂😂😂

• Haha
7D56D6B8-1AA1-4ABD-A628-1C4B0BD56202.jpeg
Of course her sad beige house would only have a shelf that is assigned for photo books- god forbid she actually had (shock horror!) pictures on the walls of her children! Old Dim Sim is going to look back and one day realise how ridiculous she was trying to put on this fake beige life but by then her boys will be all grown up and be total privileged assholes anyway 🙊🙊

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm not normally a laugh out loud type of gal, but ✨Dim Sim✨ has me howling every time I'm seeing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.