Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahahahhaha GATAR AIRWAYS hahhahahhahahahahhaha sorry I am still laughing at that. What the actual. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

next time she makes that kind of error, we gotta not point out the actual mistake so more people see how dim she is

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We are wearing Embrace and there is a new launch coming. Think that announcement is for us 🤣 Also, I know you can do a little jump in the ski but that’s a mighty jump for a machine that’s more designed for upper body work out. Be better if you used your arms more to get your target number.
It SO was, but the prob she has there is she posted it on her personal stories......Wouldnt it make more sense to build up the anticipation for all the Embrace lovers on the Embrace page??? I own my own business, quite similar to hers actually (but mine is better and not some cheap tit), but I dont post anything on my personal page, its all done on the business page.....coz thats what the business page is for!

Reactions: 15
Forgetting Ad to you Thick peice of tit.
Have a file to send with almost 20 photos.
Do your bloody "job" Scammer!

I agree I'm so glad the boys are in daycare and go to loving grandparents where they can be children, absolutely will look back in time and regret pr mayb she won't the bloody monster she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s really tit as Blunt are a great brand. I think they would be pretty disgusted to know ole Crackerjack got sent one. I have a different season collab and it is so beautiful.
Same here, I liked it so much I purchased it with my own money unlike Scammy "I've loved them forever, but only posted about it when I got sent one for free"

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I legit thought this was Simone’s fridge!
I totally don't understand the need to label food/shelves in your fridge, and I love a good list and organisation, but if you can't figure out what sauces and cheese are you're a complete moron!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Same here, I liked it so much I purchased it with my own money unlike Scammy "I've loved them forever, but only posted about it when I got sent one for free"
She would never spend $169 of her own $$ on something she’ll never use! …because it’s “aLwAyS sUnNy In SiMmYLaNd” 🙄😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
She spells like she's American.
---
Gatar? The Q and the G are miles apart on the keyboard so you can't tell me that's a slip of the sausage finger 🤣
---
Did all your dreams come true, sitting up the front of the plane for the first time Scammy
I’ll bet you she has misheard and thought it was Gatar. Even though she’s tagged the airline. She truly is literally too stupid to insult 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally don't understand the need to label food/shelves in your fridge, and I love a good list and organisation, but if you can't figure out what sauces and cheese are you're a complete moron!
Yeap, I like organisation but even my own kids know where items go in the fridge without labels.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.