Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spelling mistakes in this are next level. I have secondhand embarrassment. I’ll let you sort them Dim-Sim.
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Reads like she got AI to write all about the “flavors”. It’s especially funny because she doesn’t actually describe what any of it tastes like 😂😂 The only foodie word she uses is ‘sweet’, which is obvious for dessert.
How is she still so bad at this after all these years?!

The begging for engagement at the end is my fave part, I think. That and writing “Airways” unnecessarily multiple times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She spells like she's American.
---
Gatar? The Q and the G are miles apart on the keyboard so you can't tell me that's a slip of the sausage finger 🤣
---
Did all your dreams come true, sitting up the front of the plane for the first time Scammy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why do people work with her when she can't even get the company name right!! She's both spelt it wrong and pronounced it wrong!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Hahaha getting a free trip to sit and video yourself stuck in a seat on the tarmac eating luxury plane food isn't the flex you think it might be Simmo. It looked awkward as hell, can't imagine how it would have felt.
Must have been so uncomfortable for her🤣, that's the Leather jacket she bought when she was small and she's sat wearing it for the entire experience. Unless she Shein shopped recently and got an appropriate larger size. She can move her arms which wouldn't fit with a small size and her larger frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do people work with her when she can't even get the company name right!! She's both spelt it wrong and pronounced it wrong!
Why isn't her management company demanding better quality from her. This reflects on them. Scammy probably had too many wines over lunch then composed this embarrassment of a post without proofing. Hope she didn't drive home

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly why does she post such half arsed initial attempts only to change them later? It shouldn’t take you reading Tattle to want to do better for your clients Simone. Take some pride in your work for once. Lose the “rip tit and bust” approach that you are apparently known in your family for. It’s your bleeping job and it’s not exactly a hard one at that.

Or if you truly can’t be bothered anymore until comments about it are made here then perhaps you need to consider if the influencer gig is still for you. All signs at the moment indicate that it’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Scammy is the wish.com version of “influencers” 🤣🤣🤣 from fake bags, jewelry, teeth and friends. To lousy writing and spelling! She’s ✨ devine ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The spelling mistakes in this are next level. I have secondhand embarrassment. I’ll let you sort them Dim-Sim. View attachment 2426756View attachment 2426755View attachment 2426756
Spelling Qatar as Gatar is the best one 😂😂
Now who is the TC 😂
---
She’s quick today, deleted quick smart, has changed the g to a q (thanks tattle) but still missed the attention to details of @qatarairways Airways. bleeping flog. Edit: Blocked. ☠
Haha she’s edited it now and gotten rid of the extra airways 😂 hi Simmo 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Spelling Qatar as Gatar is the best one 😂😂
Now who is the TC 😂
---

Haha she’s edited it now and gotten rid of the extra airways 😂 hi Simmo 👋🏼
Can’t even blame the keyboard letter placements or autocorrect on that one 🙈🤣 Q and G are very far from each other — gotta be a TC to do that devine work beautiful xx ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.