Simone Anderson #41 Doxxing tattlers to make time pass until Tent is ready to play with her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised she allowed Trent to take an unedited photo of her. The jackets on to cover the stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who tf gets home and doesn't get changed into something comfortable?? Who wears a suit jacket around the house
It’s like people who wear JEANS IN THEIR HOMES!! Jeans are purely for the outside world and should be promptly taken off and swapped for comfies as soon as you step inside the safety and comfort of your house! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
In Tent's busy schedule he found the time to go out and buy her some new (nana) pjs today. Bless.
---
Pretty sure Tent is videoing that cause she's too busy out with her besties.
Keep telling yourself that Scammy.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s really tit as Blunt are a great brand. I think they would be pretty disgusted to know ole Crackerjack got sent one. I have a different season collab and it is so beautiful.
I got a blunt umbrella with fly buys !!! So bloody good
---
She would never spend $169 of her own $$ on something she’ll never use! …because it’s “aLwAyS sUnNy In SiMmYLaNd” 🙄😡
Or get it “free “ with fly buys like this TC

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hey Simone. You know those game changing swimming bags you got for your boys? They’re so last season it’s all about bogg bags now. They don’t tip over and they’re hella expensive. Also they come in beige! They’re all over the gram too so embrace the croc style bag and become a true style icon. Oh and get a Stanley cup too.
View attachment 2428413
That looks like the PERFECT washing basket. She could replace that awkward rigid black bucket one that we haven’t seen for ages with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahaha ‘EVENING’ bottle. Dim Sim, we know you aren’t breastfeeding anymore, you stopped before you both to Fiji. That’s ok, it’s not easy but don’t pretend you still are.
And it's Trent feeding whilst she has a night out AGAIN.
Lucky she had no jetlag from her gator flight 🛩🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor A can barely get his spoon into his breakfast bowl!
But no no he’s toooottally ready for that
✨⭐AeStHeTiCaLLy pLeAsiNG⭐✨ booster seat aye? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Poor A can barely get his spoon into his breakfast bowl!
But no no he’s toooottally ready for that
✨⭐AeStHeTiCaLLy pLeAsiNG⭐✨ booster seat aye? 😔
It just makes Simo look stupid as duck not getting another matching Stokke chair.

Reactions: 11
All the gear but zero idea 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.
Get A another highchair or at least swap his bowl. It's great he is developing independence, but make it successful for him. The bowl she has for R is better, lower sides means A can see what he is doing and less chance of the food falling off his spoon therefore making him feel he is able to acheive the task. Sue you wanted your babies close together so why make 1 have to achieve goals sooner than he should. No harm in having 2 highchairs, except it wouldnt suit your look huh. Could you not pop in the cupboard beside the kitchen.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It just makes Simo look stupid as duck not getting another matching Stokke chair.
For someone who claims to afford real Cartier, a second Stokke highchair should be easy as hell to pay for. The black ones match her “aesthetic” and she could keep it in the garage if she can’t handle it sitting out.

Every time I see Asher struggling at that dinner table I am reminded that they must be so low in cash.

Hey Simmy, my kids have a Stokke each. Maybe use some of the cash you earn selling secondhand Lorna Jane? Oh, wait, you don’t get free LJ anymore, ouch! Maybe secondhand Aim’n? Oh, oops, no. tit, no wonder you have no cashflow.

Wanna show Tattle you have money? Then buy a second Stokke for your kid! Go on, I dare you.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
In Tent's busy schedule he found the time to go out and buy her some new (nana) pjs today. Bless.
---
Pretty sure Tent is videoing that cause she's too busy out with her besties.
Keep telling yourself that Scammy.
How come at the top of that screenshot it still shows simones journey to health?? I've seen it a bit, is it off igonmy??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.